|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 year(s)||54,000|
|Bachelor of Business Management [BBM]||3 year(s)||1,50,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 year(s)||36,000|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 year(s)||1,28,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||3 year(s)||1,20,000|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||1,91,586|
Garware College of Commerce has been accredited with 'A' grade by NAAC. The college offers specializations in the field of Engineering, Management, Computer Applications. The fees structure details for the courses BBA, B.Com, M.Com, MCA, etc are mentioned below:
The course fee is about INR 60000 per year. The scholarship provided by the state government is available. As college doesn't provide the scholarship. No loans are needed as the college has semester wise fee structure. If the necessity of loan college does provide it.
My course fee is INR 6,000. No loan facility is available in the college.
M.E.S.'Garware College of Commerce was established in 1967 in the premises of 'M.E.S. Arts and Science College'. Later the College moved to its own campus and it was renamed as "M.E.S. Garware College of Commerce" in 1971. Now it is one of the largest commerce colleges in Pune, with a students' strength of around 3000. The College provides education up to post graduate level in the Commerce stream. Various specialized subjects in Commerce and Administration are also offered to the students as electives. The college also offers Vocational Courses in Computer Applications and Taxation. College has a team of highly qualified and devoted faculty.
The college has an impressive infrastructure that includes excellent building & library, well equipped computer laboratories, reading halls for boys and girls, hostel, gymnasium, gymkhana, audio-visual equipments and other teaching aids. The College organizes variety of co-curricular, extra-curricular, student support and progression and placement activities for the benefit of students. The College takes immense pride in the success of the many alumni of the college who have made significant contribution in various fields like business and industry, banking, chartered and cost accounting, entrepreneurship, education, social service, music, drama, sports, etc. Considering the increasing need for management and computer Education College promoted an institute named 'Institute of Management and Career Courses' (IMCC) in 1983. Today it is an independent institute affiliated to the University of Pune.
We also propose to start research facility for Ph.D. (Commerce). The College is permanently affiliated to the University of Pune and has a rich tradition of meritorious students in academics and social fields.
As a well-acclaimed seat of higher learning in the faculty of Commerce, we are committed to educate and deliver to the future of India, a file of performers who are competent, industrious, entrepreneurial and socially responsible human beings.
• To train, transform and empower the minds of our students by providing them high quality education.
• To impart various Life skills and Management skills to the students in order to acquaint them with the world beyond textbooks.
• To nurture and develop entrepreneurial competence among the students.
• To enhance research culture among the staff and the students.
• To groom our students into ethically sound, socially responsible and nationally committed professionals.
As we strive to fulfill this mission, We aim to foster the young minds to achieve
• Academic excellence
• Social peace and harmony
• Professional success
• Global environmental balance
• Personal happiness
• To create an environment for effective teaching-learning
• To induct highly qualified, competent, trained and motivated faculty and administrative staff.
• Establishing and excellent support facilities required for good education on continuous basis.
• Global environmental balance
• To provide an opportunities for updating knowledge of faculty through faculty exchange from other premium institutions and industry.
• Establishing the procedures and methodologies for regular monitoring and control of quality of academic programs.
• To motivate the faculty to take part in all kinds of research and extension activities.
• To have active participation of Alumni in overall development of the college.
• Organizing and nominating the faculty for in-house and outside training programmes, seminars and conferences.
• To establish a research centre in the field of commerce and management.
• To offer solutions to local problems of the society.
• To take efforts for entrepreneurship development.
Displaying 5 Comments