One hostel is for boys and one is for the girls in the college surrounding. The buildings are very big and have around 100 to 150 rooms per building. In each of the room, there are 4 people with each of them having an individual bed, study table, and other small requirements. It is only of 10-minute walkable distance from the hostel to the college campus. The hostel provides wifi. The hostel mess has good food and is hygienic.
1. There are around 1500 members in the hostels i.e, all 4 years and yes hostels are nice and its fee is around Rs 8000 per month.
2. No, I don't have knowledge about other options outside the college.
3. The college food is not good at the same time not bad, it's just average.
4. The infrastructure is too good.labs etc are excellent
5. The quality of libraries, labs, classrooms etc are excellent.
GITAM Hyderabad has state-of-the-art infrastructure to meet the requirements of organizing the academic programmes, comprising well laid-out and elegantly planned and engineered buildings for administration, central facilities and academic departments.