Infrastructure Facilities at EMPI Business School, New Delhi:
EMPI Business School is located in a pollution-free environment in South of Delhi. The infrastructure at EMPI Business School is conducive to have the best learning environment.
- EMPI Business School is located in South Delhi, on one side is the Delhi Wildlife Sanctuary, providing ample greenery, while on the other is the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Campus.
- It is in the midst of farmhouses, in a pollution-free residential CSKM educational complex. Moreover, the Qutab Minar and Chattarpur Temples can also be found close by.
- The campus is well-connected, it is approximately 5 kilometres from the Qutub Minar and Chattarpur Metro Stations.
- Roughly 15 kilometres away from the International Airport.
- Furthermore, Gurgaon is also just 20 minutes away via metro.
- The classrooms are well ventilated spacious rooms that are equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment, to enhance the teaching-learning experience at EMPI.
- Moreover, LCD projectors, laptops, and power supply are available and enable an interactive learning environment.
- The library is completely digitalized and is open from 9:15 am to 11:00 pm; however, it can be available past this time, if required.
- Students that are staying in the hostel get a copy of a business newspaper to their rooms, to inculcate reading habits and to make sure they are up to date with current affairs.
- EMPI Business School has set up an Apple Mac Multimedia Lab (MacLab), that uses Apple's digital technology that is focused on content creation, eLearning, computer graphics, digital video, audio production, and open-source application development.
- The MacLab is a first of its kind institutional setup in India.
Executive Dining Hall:
- The Executive Dining Hall, which is the EMPI Mess has a capacity of 200 students and provides homely food.
- It is nutritious and hygienically made; moreover, it has varied cuisines, such as Chinese, South Indian, North Indian, Continental, and special dishes during festivals.
Executive Development Academy (Hostel):
- Hostel facilities are available separately, for both boys and girls; and the house more than 700 students.
- The rooms have an attached bathroom with geysers.
- The hostels are Wi-Fi enabled.
- They have a Common Rooms with a T.V. with cable connection and indoor games.
- Most of the faculty, as well as, the students, live in a residential area which has 24x7 power and water supply.
- There is a 390 KWM electric generator that is in use, which allows for uninterrupted power supply.
Executive Fitness Programme:
- EFPI physical activities start at 6:30 am every day and are compulsory for all students.
- This unique program makes students disciplined, through daily activities such as yoga, aerobics, Taekwondo, etc.
- The aim of this program is to make the students both mentally and physically fit.
- On-campus, a Medical Inspection Room is available that run by Orange Cross, a healthcare services management company.
- Regular doctors visits and 24-hour nurses are available on duty.
- Emergency cases are taken to the city hospitals.
- Campus residents can buy the group insurance for them to avail medical-claims.
- The campus has 24-hour security and is part of a gated community.
- There is also a gate-pass system in place for visitors.
- The Amphitheatre has a capacity of 600 people.
- It holds major festivals, functions, and all other events that take place at EMPI.
- It is Wi-Fi enabled and therefore, students can carry out their discussions there in the open air environment.