Eligibility Criteria at Easwari Engineering College, [EEC] Chennai:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10+2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part-III or any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto.
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational stream (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Lateral entry admission:
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech.
- Such candidates shall undergo two additional Engineering subject(s) in the third and fourth semesters as prescribed by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA, M.Tech:
- Candidates for admission to the first semester of the Post-Graduate Degree Programme are required to have passed an appropriate Under-Graduate Degree Examination of Anna University or equivalent as specified under qualification for admission as per the Tamil Nadu Common Admission (TANCA) criteria.
- Admission shall be offered only to the candidates who possess the qualification prescribed against each programme.
- Any other relevant qualification which is not prescribed against each programme shall be considered for equivalence by the committee constituted for the purpose.
- Admission to such degrees shall be offered only after obtaining equivalence to such degrees.
- However, the Syndicate of the University may decide to restrict admission in any particular year to candidates having a subset of qualifications prescribed at the time of admission.
- Eligibility conditions for admission such as the class obtained, the number of attempts in the qualifying examination and physical fitness will be as prescribed by the Syndicate of the University from time to time.
Application Process at Easwari Engineering College, [EEC] Chennai:
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech:
Step-wise Instructions to fill the Application Form:
Step 1: Photographs:
- The candidate must attach their Photographs which are attested.
Step 2: Personal Information must be provided:
- Name of the Candidate
- Age of the Candidate
- Sex of the candidate
- Father\'s name
Step 3: Contact information must be filled in
- verified address
- email id
- mobile number
Step 4: Educational qualification
- Year of completing the course
- The Percentage marks scored.
- The board from which the candidate has passed
- School/ University in which the candidate studied
Step 5: Submission of the form
- Application must be purchased with the normal fee
- The Application must be correctly filled with all the required information.
- It must then be submitted to the office
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
Admission Process at Easwari Engineering College, [EEC] Chennai:
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- 50% admission through Government Counseling based on Cut of Mark.
- 50% admission through Consortium Of Self Financing Professional, Arts & Science Colleges In Tamil Nadu.
Admission Process for MBA, M.Tech:
- The candidates will be allotted a number of seats to different Test Qualified candidates separately [AIMCET/CET(State conducted test/University tests) / Association conducted test]
- Criteria for admission against management/vacant seats shall be as per Consortium Of Self Financing Professional, Arts & Science Colleges In Tamil Nadu
- Cut off mark/rank for admissions shall be as per Tamil Nadu Government Norms.