About Doon Institute of Engineering And Technology, Dehradun
Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology (DIET) is Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehra Dun Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology (DIET) has been established by the 'Scholar International Educational Foundation' (SIEF), Rishikesh, registered under the Societies Registration Act, No. XXI of 1860.
The Society was established in 2004 and its main aim is to impart quality education across the region at affordable and competitive rates and to create professionals who will contribute to the society and nation building.
The journey of education at SIEF is guided by the 3Es... Exciting, Exhilarating and Enterprising. Probing and questioning are the oars of this boat of education, generating application oriented learning. The thrust is on the development of inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary skills. The emphasis is also to provide facilities of exchange programmes with leading industries and universities in India and abroad.
DIET imparts professional excellence in BTech programmes viz. Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering.
Doon institute of Engineering & technology is committed to provide best facilities available to support your academic performance in this net age. The computer lab is geared to provide the specialized environment required for all professional courses. The hub of the centre is the latest state-of-the-art computer lab, well equipped with over 60 networked is the latest and backed by current and hi-tech operating systems.
Why Join Doon Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Separate training & placement cell
- Decent placement record
- Collaborations with universities abroad
- Highly qualified faculty & eminent guest lecturers
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Ragging free campus
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
For more details about admission please contact :-
Contact No : 7895003421, 7060109351, 9568000340
Email : [email protected]