1. Facility of gymkhana is available for students. 2. Cultural days are celebrated on campus with sports days included for cricket and soccer. 3. Above average.
1. There is no hostel facility. 2. None of the mentioned facilities are available. 3. Canteen in degree college is shifted to the management building and the cost per meal differs from the meal selected. 3. Classroom quality is above average; library facility is good; No labs, dining facility and no Wi-Fi offered.
1. Class timing is between 7 am to 11:30 am. Projects, exams, and assignments are given according to lecturer during the lectures. 2. It ranges from not bad and average. 3. Experience is average.
1. Course fees are based under quota system, in which under quota students are required to pay 500 to 1000 rupees. And other student candidates have to pay fees between 5000 to 8000 rupees. 2. Scholarship options are available according to students requirements or university arrangements. 3. Scholarship students have no limit of average number. 4. Loans are typically not required. But even though there is loan availability for students through saraswat bank near the college.
1. None. There are no internship and stipend offered by the college 2. None. 3. None 4.None
1. For bachelor of commerce you need to have completed your 12th HSC. Admission procedure happens through obtaining admissions forms and submitting it with proper listed documents. 2. There is no entrance for B. Com 3. Typical cutoffs range from 60% to 70%
We have no hostel facility.
PG's, rented house around college were average, the cost of 1BHK was around INR 15,000 per month.
The cost of food in the canteen was around INR 100 per meal.
Infrasture is very good.
The daily routine was from 9 am to 5 pm.
Quality and method of teaching were good.
overall experience in college was good.
The fee for 2 years PDGBM course in Chetana's Institute of Management and Research was INR 4 lakhs.
No scholarship is available.
Yes, the student loan can be availed by any bank.
Internship - Reliance Money, stipend- INR 5000 for 2 months.
Marketing, Sales, Finance companies hire our students.
Average Salary - INR 3 lakhs per annum, Highest salary - INR 5 lakhs per annum.
I took MAT exam to get admission in this college. Minimum of 80 percentile is required.
Events are the one which is very innovative in our college and the life at the college is good.
The wifi is not available in the college and the college infrastructure is really good.
College timing is from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm and they teach practically as well as theoretically, the overall experience was good.
Nominal fees and the scholarship options are also available to the students.
I have not done any internship and a lot of companies hire from this college every year.