Latest Updates for CBS - Carlton Business School
- 23 February 2024 :
ATMA result 2024 for Feb Session will release on Feb 24, 2024.
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad was established in the year 2012. This institute is Government recognized and AICTE approved institute offering PGDM program. The institute is backed by Devarakonda Educational Society. It is also an Autonomous Management wing of DVR Group of Institutions. It has a unique management approach to a project-driven mode of education based on real-time industry problems. Carlton Business School Courses are PGDM in various specialisations.
Carlton Business School has faculty from all across the world and also Indian core faculty. All the faculty of this institute are highly qualified and well experienced drawn from prestigious Business Schools. They have extensive Industry experience and exposure. The institute also provides students with the knowledge which enables them to secure a placement of their choice or to start a business of their own.
CBS allows the students to initiate projects of their choice. This opportunity allows the students to focus on their professional needs. Also, the students are provided to interact with students of other top institutions. This allows the students to understand standards and measure competition among their peer group.
Carlton Business School Placements activities are carried out by the training and placements cell. It assists the students to get placed in companies. This cell is the bridge between the industry and the school. Also, through the Summer Internship Programme, the students get pre placements offers by the companies after the internship.
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Quick Links:
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Highlights:
Year of Establishment
All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
|Carlton Business School Address
Sainik Aramghar Complex, Ground Floor, Suryanagar Colony Somajiguda, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Carlton Business School Fee Structure
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Programme Modules:
- International Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology Management
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Infrastructure:
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Wifi Enabled Campus
- Free Laptop
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Placements:
- CBS Hyderabad aims at providing placements through the industry programs.
- The Carlton Business School Placement Cell has been established to form the fill the gap between the industry and the college.
- This cell imparts guidance to the students to get employable skills.
- The institute offers the Employability Skills Programme to sharpen the skills of students to excel in their career.
- The Methodology which the Institute adopts during the Training consists of the Audio/Video Presentation, Psychometric Test, Role Plays, Learning Activities and Practice Tests.
- Students should take up summer internship program (SIP) as a part of the curriculum.
- The summer internship program helps in bridging the gap between classroom learning and industrial practices.
- The In-House Placement Training wing can keep the student in a sturdy standing to secure an appreciated job.
- Companies such as Deloitte, Telenor, ICICI, Netxcell etc visit the campus to conduct placement drives.
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Scholarships:
- Scholarships are provided for meritorious students.
- The College provides assistance to the students in getting Education Loans.
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC, the aggregate must be 45%.
- Students waiting for the results of the final year can also apply.
- It is also compulsory for the students to appear for at least any one of these CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/TOEFL/GMAT entrance exams.
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Admissions:
- For Carlton Business School Admissions, students need to download the application form available on the college website.
- The filled in form must be submitted to the college with the form fee of INR 500.
- The selection of the student is on the basis of academic performance, the score in the entrance exam, presentation and personal interview.
Carlton Business School, Hyderabad Hostel Details:
- The college has associations with hostels near the campus.
- It provides separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Hostels are available at different suitable budgets to the students.
- Along with hostels, the Carlton Business School Infrastructure includes other facilities like transportation, cafeteria, health club etc.