Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi [BIT Mesra] Scholarships
Scholarships at Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi [BIT Mesra]:
- Merit Scholarships are provided to the students admitted to their first semester, based on their JEE Main Rank.
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships are provided to students based on their previous semester performance.
- The Institute shall provide the fee waiver for students facing financial hardship due to the sudden and untimely demise of the sole earning member of their family.
Know More about BIT Details
Live Application Forms
Asked By: Anonymous 12 May 2017
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top class education for SC students from Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top class education for ST students from Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Govt. of India, Post Matric Scholarship for SC / ST / OBC students from their respective states.
- ONGC Scholarship for SC & ST students.
- Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child (UGC).
- Rajeev Gandhi National Scholarship for the benefit of SC & ST students.
- Scholarship for disabled students by the National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation.
- Academic-Pratibha Scholarship for students of Andhra Pradesh admitted in national leading institutes.
- Under the Tata Steel Scholars scheme selected students of the pre-final year are identified as Tata Steel Scholars and are given internship along with cash scholarships.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) awards Gold Medal, Certificate and Cash Prizes to the Best (CS/IT) student as well as for the Best Student Project.
- Larsen & Toubro has initiated the Henning’s Award for the Best Student Project for the student of Mechanical Engineering.
Answer By: Getmyuni
12 May 2017