|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||1,17,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||90,440|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||1,62,000|
Balaji institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET) is located in Thandalam, near Thiruporur, just 1 km away from IT highway, Chennai – 603 110. Sri Venkateshwara Educational and Charitable Trust has promoted this institute, in 2008, with the sole aim of spreading sound technical knowledge to the student community of Chennai and suburb and the nation in general. BIET provides the right atmosphere to learn and grow. With this vision to impart quality technical education, the institute caters to the needs of all communities. High standards of discipline through its dedicated and committed staff providing competitive academic activities will be maintained giving an edge to its students.
OBJECTIVES OF THE INSTITUTE
1. Enable the student to meet the challenges and demands of the modern highly advanced, scientific and technological society.
2. Meet the manpower needs of the modern technological world.
3. Provide service to all communities.
4. Bring out cultural and national integration amongst the student community.
5. Inculcate leadership qualities among the students.
6. Impart noble values of character, Devotion, Politeness and Tolerance to the students.
7. Foster the feeling of oneness among the students.
1. Maiden / Great Achievement in 100% admission of First Year Students to the Courses approved by AICTE for 2008 – 2009.
2. Fascinated result in First Semester Examinations held by Anna University for 2008 – 2009.
3. Strong commitment of the Institute Management.
4. Located in the vicinity of Chennai Airport, Bus Terminus, Major Software Companies, Reputed Chettinad Hospital, Shopping centres, Star Hotels, etc.
5. Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms.
6. A 24 h multi-user internet lab.
7. Excellent infrastructural facilities, well qualified and dedicated faculty members, equipment for laboratories, workshops and facilities for sports and recreational activities.
8. Well Stocked Library.