Eligibility criteria at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, [AIT] Ahmedabad
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% in the Class 12 board examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually.
- The candidate must qualify in any one of the following criteria:
- A rank within 1,25,000 in JEE (Mains)
- A rank within 35,000 in SRMJEEE.
- A test score of minimum 1200 in SAT subject tests.
- An aggregate score of 90% and above in CBSE or 95% and above in state board in PCM subjects.
Application Process at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, [AIT] Ahmedabad
Application Process for B.Tech:
- Applicants can download the application.
- It is available on the official website.
- Click on applications.
- A .pdf file will be opened.
- Download it and fill the form carefully.
- Application forms complete in all respect should be submitted to the college office along with the supporting documents as required.
- Applicants can also send the form to the college through the post.
- Applicants who have downloaded the form must attach a DD for the application fees while submitting the application form.
- Application forms which were submitted without payment of application fees will not be processed.
Admission process at Ahmedabad Institute of Technology, [AIT] Ahmedabad
Admission Process for B.Tech:
Students will be selected based on a holistic assessment, measured on a three-way composite score of entrance examination results, personal interview, and extra-curricular and co-curricular activities:
- Entrance Examination Scores in one of the below three entrance exams (70% weight age).
- SRMJEEE or JEE (Mains) or SAT or 90% and above in CBSE or 95% and above in state board in PCM subjects.
- The students’ scores will be normalised across their three examinations and then graded.
- For students submitting more than one score, the top ranking one will be considered.
- Personal interview with a panel of subject matter experts (20% weight age).
- A portfolio of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, such as achievements in sports, literature, fine arts as well as participation in science symposiums, conclave, Olympiads etc (10% weight age).