1. We had a lot of event's happening where the college comes as one to work and take part. I'd be proud to say that we din't really have any societies based on regions, interests, and stuff we all were interacting with one another. It was rather a close-knit family.
2. HABBA, people go crazy about this annual college fest. I am a mellow person so i'd really be the wrong person to explain the madness and grandeur of this coveted fest. AIT students particularly go crazy about this and there's ONAM, ETHNIC DAY, COMIC-CON so many more. Almost every major festival is celebrated on a grand scale.
3. Again, UNPARALLELED. With the campus being extra beautiful it all makes it even more exciting.
1. Quite well structured. Saturday's were off and half timed somedays during our time which was extremely beneficial and helped us work on those loads of work an architecture school usually dumps on its students.
2. As good as it is supposed to be. Sometimes less imp subjects might not have the best faculty assigned so self tutoring at times is necessary after all in a course like architecture one must be willing to teach oneself a lot.
3. Unparalleled and satiating.
About Acharya NRV School of Architecture, [ANRVSA] Bangalore:
Acharya NRV School of Architecture,ANRVSA] Bangalore was established in the year 2009. Though it was established in 2009, Acharya NRV School of Architecture has become one of the premier college institutions.
Acharya NRV School of Architecture has its own landscaped building within the 120 acre acharya campus. The architect has designed the building with sylvan surroundings to inspire the students of the college.
Acharya NRV School of Architecture, [ANRVSA] Bangalore visions to train the students to work without harming the environment. The college prioritize the students equally.
The students are educated to conserve energy in their design endeavours through the goal of sustainable development by using eco friendly technology.Students are encouraged to learn by interacting with profesionals on the field to gain hands-on experience.
Acharya NRV School of Architecture is affiliated by VTU.
Phone:+91-80- 22 555 555
Infrastructure at Acharya NRV School of Architecture, [ANRVSA] Bangalore: