Abeda Inamdar Senior College For Girls Admission
Eligibility Criteria at Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls, Pune
Eligibility Criteria for BA/B.Com/BCA/ B.Sc:
- After passing the H.S.C. (std XII) Arts/Science/Commerce examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination, students will be eligible for admission to the F.Y.B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA classes respectively according to the regulations of the University of Pune.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA:
- In order to be eligible for admission to the Degree Course in Bachelor of Business Administration, a candidate should have passed the 12th standard examination (H. S.C. 10+2) with minimum 45% marks from any stream with English as a passing subject for open category and 40% marks for reserved category as per rules of University of Pune.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA/M.com:
The candidate should have passed:
- B.Com , BBA ,BCA, BBM(IB) from recognized University or
- A Bachelor of Arts with Any Subject from recognized university or
- A Bachelor of Science with any subject from recognized university or
- Every Eligible Candidate has to pass the Common Entrance Test conducted by the respective College
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc:
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil, Ph.D.:
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc.
Eligibility Criteria for MA:
- Candidate must be Graduate(Any Faculty).
Application Procedure at Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls, Pune:
Application Procedure for BA,B.Com,BCA,M.Com:
The procedure of Admission is as follows:
- Candidate has to register on the official page of the college.
- After registration candidate is redirected to the online application.
- Candidate has to fill the online admission form.
- After filling the form, the candidate has to take a print out of the online admission form.
- The Candidate has to purchase a copy of the college prospectus and procure a receipt. ( Timing: 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
- The Candidate has to take the signature of the Vice- Principal on the printout of the admission form. (Timing 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
- The Candidate has to attach all required and relevant original and attested documents to the admission form, and procure:
- An admission fee challan
- Eligibility form and
- Students Undertaking: from the admission clerk. (Timing 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.) ( Fee Challan is valid only for two days)
- The Candidates has to proceed to the bank’s fee counter at Azam Campus and pays the fees.
- Attach the fee paid challan to the admission form and proceeds to Vriddhi documentation center, situated on the first floor of Library behind the e-reading room.
- The Candidate has to submit the completed form with all relevant original, and attested documents, the fee paid receipt, eligibility form, and students undertaking and get his data verified into the college software system.
- The Candidate then procures the college Identity Card and Library Card.
- The admission process is complete only when the student procures the college Identity Card and Library Card.
- Failure to procure an Identity Card will invalidate the students claim to admission.
Admission Procedure at Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls, Pune:
Admission Procedure for BA,B.Com,BCA,M.Com:
- Admission to these classes will be governed by the rules of the University of Pune and will be in accordance with the A.T.K.T. rules issued from time to time by the University.
- Candidates seeking admission to S.Y./T.Y.B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A/B.B.A. classes after passing their F.Y./S.Y.B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. examinations from other universities will be admitted provisionally on the submission of the following documents:
- Application for the Certificate of Eligibility.
- Statement of Marks.
- No objection Certificate from the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Bonafide Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
Admission Procedure for Foreign Candidates/NRI:
- The International Centre of the University of Pune looks after the admission of foreign candidates.
- All letters for correspondence relating to the foreign candidates should be addressed to the Assistant Registrar, Foreign Students Cell, University of Pune, Pune-411 007, India. Telephone: (+91-020-25691162)
- Foreign candidates will have to pay the Entrance fee, Eligibility fee and Medical test fee according to University rules to the University International Centre, University of Pune.
- Foreign candidates who have been granted admission to any of the courses after passing the qualifying examination from a board or university outside India will have to appear for the Proficiency test in English conducted by the University of Pune.
- VENUE OF THE TEST: International Students Centre University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007 APPROX.
- DATE: In the 1st or 2nd Week of August
- Remedial English Course for Foreign Students (RECFS): An international (Foreign) student who fails in the Proficiency Test in English or fails to appear for the test shall be required to join the Remedial English Course for International Students to be conducted by University of Pune. In addition to the Entrance and Medical Fees,
- The candidate has to pay Tuition Fee and other fees in the college Office.
- All foreign candidates who will be joining different courses this academic year after completion of First Year Course can directly seek admission in the college, subject to rules and regulations of the International Centre University of Pune. All such International students shall register their names in the International Centre of the University by filling in the registration forms.