Looking for courses after MSc Chemistry in Canada? Canadian universities offer a variety of course options like masters in Chemical engineering, nanotechnology, biotechnology and many more.
The universities in Canada offer a number of courses after MSc chemistry in Canada to students around the world. The University of Waterloo, Dalhousie University and many more provide courses like master's degrees, PhD in Chemical engineering, Applied Chemistry, etc.
Popular Courses after MSc Chemistry in Canada
There are a lot of course suggestions in Canada after pursuing a master's in Chemistry. Here are some of the top picks for you:
- MEng in Chemical Engineering
- MEng in Chemical Engineering (Process Systems)
- MEng in Chemical Engineering (Biological Engineering)
- MS in Chemical Engineering
- MEng in Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry
- MASc in Chemical Engineering
- MASc in Chemical Engineering (Nanotechnology)
MEng in Chemical Engineering
The course-based Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering programme lasts two years. Through coursework, research seminars, and technical instruction, the course's primary goal is to increase each student's depth of knowledge in chemical engineering. It is one of the best courses after MSc chemistry in Canada.
- The University of Ottawa in Canada offers this program
- The cost of attendance for the program is about $67,743
- The applications from international students are accepted in September
- They also have to submit copies of all transcripts from universities attended and proof of English proficiency test scores
- The university provides scholarships and internships for students
MEng in Chemical Engineering (Process Systems)
The master's degree in Chemical Engineering specialising in Process Systems Engineering is a 1-year program offered by the University of Waterloo to provide advanced knowledge in biochemical and biomedical engineering, nanotechnology, process systems, polymer science and more. The highly qualified professionals in the university can expose the students to the latest developments and help them get a solid basis in engineering fundamentals.
- The cost of attendance will be $41,688
- Students should have a minimum IELTS score of 6.5
- Scholarships are available for students with high grades and financial aid is provided if needed
MEng in Chemical Engineering (Biological Engineering)
The master's degree with a specialisation in Biological Engineering offered at the University of Waterloo is for one year. The students with MSc in Chemistry or equivalent bachelor's degree can join this program with a cost of attendance of $41,688. The students should submit their applications before the deadline with the official transcripts and documentation of their English language proficiency.
- IELTS score should be a minimum of 6.5
- TOEFL: 80 (writing 22, speaking 20, reading 20, listening 18)
- IELTS 6.5 (writing 6.0, speaking 6.0)
MS in Chemical Engineering
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering is a thesis-based master's degree pursued after MSc Chemistry at Lakehead University. This course suggestion in Canada after MSc chemistry is of a 2-year duration designed to satisfy the demand for highly qualified personnel prepared to address global challenges within the field of Chemical Engineering.
The student star offered the opportunity for advanced study and the development of independent research abilities in the discipline through a combination of course work and research. The application must be submitted along with the test's results for English proficiency.
- The cost of attendance will be $62,000
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Minimum Score: 6.5 (no individual score less than 6.0)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): The minimum score for Internet Based Test (iBT) is 80 (no component score less than 19), and the minimum score for Computer Based Test (CBT) is 213 (no component score less than 17). The minimum score for Paper Based Test (PBT) is 550 (no component score less than 50).
MEng in Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry
The Master of Engineering In Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry program offered by the University of Toronto provides students with advanced professional training in chemical engineering. With one year of study, the students can gain a master's degree that is respected and valued in a crowded marketplace.
The course covers a wide range of topics or provides expertise in advanced water technology, energy, environmental engineering, health and safety management, and core chemical engineering concepts.
- The intake to the course is during September
- The cost of attendance will be $62,840 (49,86,724 INR)
MASc in Chemical Engineering
The Master of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering is one of the best choices among the courses after MSc Chemistry in Canada. The students with the relevant degree, proof of English proficiency scores(IELTS:7.0), and other relevant documents can have the eligibility to join for Master of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering.
- It is a thesis-based 2-year program offered by Dalhousie University in which the students are admitted during the Fall, Winter and Spring
- The course is delivered to the students on campus and can be registered full-time or part-time
MASc in Chemical Engineering (Nanotechnology)
A thesis-based 2-year program offered by the University of Waterloo, Master of Applied Science in Chemical Engineering (Nanotechnology) can be chosen as a course after MSc Chemistry in Canada. The students are required to have MSc in Chemistry or equivalent degree to be eligible to get into the university.
- The applicants are accepted during September
- The cost of attendance: $44,832
- The students should submit all the relevant documents, especially the scores on the English proficiency tests
MS in Food Safety and Quality Assurance
It is one of the food safety courses after MSc Chemistry in Canada offered by the University of Guelph. This master's degree is of 3-semester duration with a fee of about CA$20,513 (12,69,533INR). This course-based graduate program's objective is to provide students with a strong foundation in managerial and scientific ideas related to food safety.
Graduate Certificate in Food and Nutrition Management
The graduate certificate program in food and nutrition management is a one-year program offered by Algonquin College in Canada. This course enhances your culinary and hospitality abilities while equipping you with the information and practical experience required to flourish in the lucrative health care sector of the food services business. It is considered one of the best diploma courses after MSc chemistry in Canada.