Check DSSSB full form, functions, history, official website, helpline number and other important details. Check the latest information and updates related to DSSSB.
If you are looking to get recruited for a post under any department of the Government of National Territory of Delhi (GNCT), you need to clear the DSSSB recruitment exam. Let's start with the DSSSB full form.
DSSSB Full Form
The full form of DSSSB is Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. These recruitment exams are conducted every year and see numerous candidates appearing. For the first time in DSSSB history, there have been 116 posts and 5,157 vacancies. The DSSSB exam dates, fees, and eligibility criteria and posted for different roles are detailed on the DSSSB official website.
The DSSSB functions include selecting the candidates for the right position, interviewing them, and making sure the process is easy. Monitoring the right candidate, making sure they are highly skilled and competent for the role is vital. They choose candidates for two tires:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Security Supervisor
- Asst. Sanitary Inspector
- Livestock & Veterinary manager
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Nursery Teacher
- Technical Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Assistant and Head clerks
- Wildlife Inspector
- Junior Inspector
- Junior Manager
- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Section officer
- District Staff Officer
- Junior Law Officer
- Welfare Officer (Grade 2)
- Publicity Officer
DSSSB Recruitment Vacancies 2020
As per 2020 DSSSB Recruitment Vacancies, the posts for the Delhi Teacher Recruitment have been announced officially. 778 vacancies are available in total, ranging across primary and nursery teacher roles. Additionally, there are 204 Vacancies for JE posts (Civil) for candidates to pursue. The table below denotes the category-wise distribution of the DSSSB Recruitment vacancies.
|Primary Assistant Teacher||115||36||119||332||35||637||29|
|Civil Junior Engineer||39||20||63||55||27||204||08|
|Nursery Assistant Teacher||21||8||26||77||09||141||11|
DSSSB: Requirements and Application Process
The DSSSB application form for 2020 can only be filled online between September 16 to October 15, 2020. To apply for the roles above, make sure you check the requirements and registration process below:
- Log on to the DSSSB official website and register.
- Candidates require a Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree, or Diploma in the necessary discipline to apply for the post.
- Make sure you apply using a valid Email ID, and correct phone number as this will be the means of communication about the application statue.
- The required documents include educational qualification of class 10 and 12, and also proof of bachelors/masters/diploma degree.
- Produce a digital (scanned) copy of your passport size photograph and signature.
- All payments can only take place using the online payment gateway.
- The Application Fees is INR 100.
- Females and Candidates from the reserved category are exempted from paying the application fees.
|Application Fees (General category)||INR 100|
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for the candidates to appear for the recruitment test is as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th, 12th, graduation/masters/diploma from a recognized university or institution.
- All candidates must be within the age group prescribed below to apply for the respective role:
|All Post Graduate Teaching Posts (PGT)||36|
|All Trained Graduate Teaching Posts (TGT)||32|
|All Primary Teacher Posts (PRT)||30|
DSSSB Academic Qualification Requirement
Here's a more comprehensive look at the requirements in terms of academics for the DSSSB recruitment 2020 examinations. Make sure you are eligible for the post before applying:
DSSSB Post Graduate Teacher:
- Master's Degree in related subjects from a recognized university.
- Candidates with a degree or Diploma in education training can also apply for the post.
DSSSB Trained Graduate Teacher:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks from any recognized University or institution.
- An SAV certificate or a degree/diploma in Training Education.
- Candidates must be fluent in Hindi.
- Candidates must also be qualified for CTET from CBSE.
DSSSB Music Teacher:
- A Bachelor's in Arts with a degree in Music as the main subject is compulsory.
- Candidates must also possess 10th and 12th-grade pass certificates.
Applying for Other DSSSB Posts:
- All candidates must possess a Master's or Bachelor's Degree in the respective discipline related to the post. A Diploma in the same subject is also allowed.
Procedure to Fill The DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form Online
As specified, the date to fill out the online application form is September 16 to October 15 2020. Once you have all the required documents, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the DSSSB new website and click on the registration link. The instructions will be shown to you. Once read, click on "Apply Now".
Step 2: Fill all the required details on the application form, such as your name, parent's name, address, etc. Make sure you cover all the mandatory requirements.
Step 3: Fill in all your academic details carefully and avoid any confusion late. Once done, click on "I Agree" after reading the conditions and note the application number. This way, you can track your application status whenever required.
Step 4: Upload all the scanned documents, photograph, and signature in the respective upload boxes.
Step 5: After completing the above, you will be directed to a payment gateway. All payments must be made online for the DSSSB application, using SBI e-pay.
|Application Start Date||September 16, 2020|
|Application End Date||October 15, 2020|
Please print out your DSSSB application form and review it for mistakes. If and when required, you can use this print out for reference in the future.
DSSSB Application Points to Keep In Mind
Applying for the DSSSB application online is a simple process. But here are some points to remember:
- Double-check the information you enter on the form. Once registered, you cannot change or correct it.
- Once the DSSSB application fees have been paid, it will reflect in your profile. Check your profile and make sure it is updated to avoid any discrepancies.
- The entire process is online. Do not mail or send any documents to the DSSSB office as it might lead to rejection as a breach of rules.
If you need to reach the DSSSB for any help or information, contact them using the DSSSB helpline number: +91-011-22370309. You can also reach them on the DSSSB official website by using the feedback form.
Be extremely careful when you fill out the form. Make sure you are eligible for the post you are applying and keep all the required documents ready to avoid a last-minute setback.