BAMS Admission Without NEET 2023 is possible. Colleges such as Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Ayurveda Katraj - Dhankawadi, Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, and Ayurved Mahavidyalaya offer direct admission in BAMS.
BAMS Admission Without NEET 2023 is possible, and candidates can get admitted to colleges offering the BAMS program through the management quota without NEET examination scores.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is one of the medical courses offered by many colleges in the country. As an undergraduate course of 5.5 years, including the internship and training period, BAMS is a program integrating modern medicine and the traditional Ayurvedic system and forms of treatment.
Table of Contents
- BAMS Admission without NEET 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for BAMS Admission without NEET 2023
- Admission Procedure for BAMS without NEET 2023
- Colleges that Offer BAMS Direct Admission
- BAMS Syllabus 2023
- Scope After Pursuing BAMS
Also, Check: BAMS vs BHMS
BAMS Admission Without NEET 2023
Top colleges provide admissions to the BAMS program based on the NEET examination scores. Nevertheless, there are other colleges that will offer BAMS admission without NEET 2023 scores.
- The colleges that offer admissions to the BAMS program without the NEET score accept students through the management quota.
- The main criterion is that they accept students with the class 12 board exam results.
- However, candidates must know that not all state and government-affiliated colleges take in students without NEET scores.
- Lastly, candidates must check into their state policies regarding this.
Eligibility Criteria for BAMS Admission without NEET 2023
The following are the eligibility criteria for the colleges that offer direct admissions to candidates without NEET scores.
- The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects in the class 12 board exam.
- The candidates must have achieved a minimum of 50% in the compulsory subjects mentioned above in class 12 board exams under any recognised board.
- A further relaxation of 10% for candidates in the reserved category.
- However, there might also be a minimum age bar for university admissions. Ideally, candidates enquire about the same.
Admission Procedure for BAMS without NEET 2023
The admission procedure to be followed by the candidates looking to get BAMS admission without NEET is mentioned below. Nonetheless, the admission criteria are subject to variation for individual colleges.
- The candidates should visit the particular college or university's website.
- For direct admissions, candidates must fill out the application form on the college's website.
- Candidates must fill out the application form with the correct credentials and submit the required documents.
- Upon submitting the form, candidates must pay a certain amount for the application through any available payment options.
- Download and print the submitted application for future purposes.
- The college or university will get back to the candidates to provide admissions through the management quota.
Colleges that Offer BAMS Direct Admission
The colleges that offer BAMS admission without NEET follow fixed eligibility criteria that candidates must qualify. However, the list of colleges for BAMS admission without NEET 2023 is as follows:
|1.||Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Ayurveda Katraj- Dhankawadi|
|2.||Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya|
|3.||Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya|
|5.||A.L.N.Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College|
|6.||A.M. Shaik Homoeopathic Medical College|
|7.||Alva’s Ayurvedic Medical College|
|8,||Alva’s Homoeopathic Medical College|
|10.||Dharma Ayurved College and Hospital|
|11.||Sri Sairam Ayurved College & Research Centre|
|12.||Sri Kalabyraveshwara Ayurvedic Medical College|
|13.||Sri Sri Ayurveda College|
|15.||Patanjali Ayurveda College|
|16.||Hillside Ayurvedic College|
|17.||Bharati Vidyapeeth Ayurveda College|
|18.||D.Y Patil Ayurveda College|
|19.||Himalaya Ayurvedic College|
|20.||Atreya Ayurvedic College|
Read More: Top BAMS Colleges in India 2023
BAMS Syllabus 2023
The following is the syllabus structure design for the BAMS program for 4 years. After the fourth year, the students will do their internship and train for further medical practices.
Read More: BAMS Syllabus 2023
Scope After Pursuing BAMS
The candidates majoring in BAMS will become Ayurvedic specialists who can immediately start their practice or go for Masters and Doctorate degrees. The various fields of work and job opportunities for the graduates of BAMS are the following.
- Medication Manufacturer
- Clinical Research Associate
- Health Supervisor
Read More: Scope of BAMS