Get complete information on B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2021. Check the details about B.Pharma Entrance Exam Date, Syllabus, Application Form, Last Date, Books, Question Paper, Result and more.
This article will give you an insight into the list of B.Pharma Entrance Exams 2021, state-wise, and exam dates. Today, B.Pharma is extremely popular, and the B.Pharma entrance exams is a gateway for various students across the country seeking a career in the pharmacy industry. There is the all India B.Pharma entrance exam 2021 and individual state exams that can help you gain a domicile advantage. Healthcare is snowballing in India and generating a massive number of jobs in the country. Candidates looking for the best B.Pharma entrance exam book collection, pdfs and other sources to help them study. The search ends here as Getmyuni has everything you need and more!
Much like Engineering Entrance exams, the B.Pharma Entrance Exam also has centralized counselling facilities for the common entrance test. On the other side, you also have entrance exams from specific institutions.
B.Pharma Entrance Exams 2021 - Important Dates
The dates for the B.Pharma Entrance Exams 2021 are listed in the table below. In the table below we have listed the revised dates as well. If there are any postponements made in the B pharma entrance exam 2021 dates, then we will update the page and notify you as soon as the changes are made.
|Exam Name||Important Date|
|WBJEE||July 11, 2021|
|GUJCET||To be announced|
|BITSAT||To be announced|
|UPSEE||To be announced|
|TS EAMCET||July 5, 2021 - July 9, 2021|
|AP EAMCET||July 12, 2021 - July 15, 2021|
|KCET||August 28, 2021 - August 30, 2021|
|OJEE||To be announced|
|KEAM||July 24, 2021|
|BHU Entrance Exam||To be announced|
|Delhi CET||To be announced|
Note: Check back to find updated information on other dates such as the B.Pharma entrance exam last date, etc.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination - WBJEE 2021
Candidates seeking admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture in West Bengal must answer the WBJEE 2021. The committee conducting the examination is the WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board). Candidates studying for the exam can refer to question papers from the b pharma entrance exam 2020. B.Pharma entrance exams in West Bengal are conducted in line with this examination.
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility for WBJEE 2021 B pharma exam is mentioned below. Candidates must follow the list before applying for the examination as it will give you a better understanding of whether the exam can be answered or not.
- The candidates must have completed class 12th from an institution in West Bengal.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are mandatory in class 12th.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form Details
WBJEE accepts forms online, only after the candidate has met all the requirements. Each willing candidate is advised to go through the form thoroughly before filling it. Candidates should fill-up the form before deadlines to avoid any kind of delay or confusion, application form details are mentioned below:
- The candidate needs to fill the online registration form, available on the online website.
- After successfully submitting the registration form, the candidate will receive the credentials for login in and then can fill up the online form.
- Provide all the necessary information required along with a proper picture and signature.
- After the picture and signature is uploaded, candidates need to pay the form fee via an online payment method.
- Once done, candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page.
- Candidates must take a printout of the confirmation form and keep it safe until the admission process is complete.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test - GUJCET 2021
The Directorate of Technical Education in Gujarat conducts the GUJCET or the Gujarat Common Entrance Test, yearly. B.Pharma entrance exam falls within this test and seats in various institutions across the state of Gujarat can be secured by candidates who answer the examination. The B.Pharma entrance exam syllabus and more information on the exam can be found on the link below. Additionally, understanding the possible questions that will appear on the question paper for the B pharma entrance exam will help candidates in a better way. Knowing how, and what questions to face will allow candidates to be more prepared while answering the B pharma entrance test through GUJCET.
GUJCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria for the B.Pharma Entrance examination for GUJCET 2021 are listed below.
- The candidates must have completed class 12th from an institution in Gujarat.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are mandatory in class 12th.
GUJCET Application Form Details
Candidates satisfying the requirements are eligible to fill up the application form. To appear for this exam it is mandatory to be a citizen of India and a resident of Gujrat and scoring a minimum of 45% in the XII board examination. The application form details are listed below:
- The eligible candidate requires to fill up the resignation form as the first process of application.
- Register as a new applicant and fill in all the particulars (all the information should be following the class XII transcript).
- After successful registration, candidates can log in to their respective application form.
- Enter proper name, details of previous marks, scanned picture, and signature.
- Thereafter, pay the form charges by online payment method, print a hard copy of the application form, and keep it safe until admissions.
Birla Institute of Technology Science Admission Test - BITSAT 2021
BITSAT is taken by candidates to secure admission in various BITS campuses. Every year the institution conducts the B.Pharma entrance exam as part of the common entrance test. It allows the institutions to fill seats in the M.Sc Programs and B.Pharma stream. Though the college has a specific institute level examination for admission, students with a good score in the national level exam can bypass this examination and seek admission. The BITSAT B pharma entrance test is highly reputed and requires a lot of focus for preparation. Candidates must refer to the right materials and check for model question papers online before attempting to answer the examination.
BITSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
BITSAT 2021 is very strict on their Eligibility criteria for B pharma admissions. There are no domicile requirements, however, candidates must be above the age of 17 as of December 31st 2021 and also meet the criteria listed below:
- Candidates must have completed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
BITSAT Application Form Details
For filling up the BITSAT application form candidates are requested to download the brochure for eligibility criteria and other details. It can be downloaded in a pdf format, carefully reading all the instructions is advisable. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can further fill up the registration form. Steps to fill the form are displayed below:
- Go to the official website of BITSAT, read all the instruction, click on ‘’Allow me to apply online’’.
- Candidates will be redirected to the registration page, enter the necessary details, enter the captcha and click on the ‘proceed icon’.
- The BITSAT application form will appear, fill it up with the needed information, scanned photographs, and signature.
- While filling the form candidates will be asked for their preferred location of seats and they should be judicious of their choice, seats will be allocated according to their choice.
- After filling the application form candidates will be requested to pay the amount mentioned.
- Click on "Yes, I agree and Pay now", BITSAT fee is non-refundable.
- Check for the details entered once before final submission.
- Thereupon candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test - MHT CET 2021
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a very competitive exam known as the MHT-CET and is taken every year by numerous candidates seeking admission in different streams. The B.Pharma entrance exam includes private and government colleges in the state of Maharashtra that offer B.Pharma courses. The b pharma entrance exam result will be declared immediately after the examination takes place. A great way to crack the exam is by enrolling for B pharma entrance exam coaching. Usually, candidates require a lot of help to answer these common entrance exams, especially for B pharma and other related courses. Coaching gives students an insight into the required books, pdfs, question papers and also recommendations from toppers of a given examination.
MHT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Maharashtra common entrance test for B.Pharma requires all candidates to meet the following criteria for admission:
- The candidate must complete class 12 in an institution from Maharashtra.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in grade 12 are mandatory.
MHT CET Application Form Details
MHT CET (Maharashtra Health & Technical Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam now conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. MHT CET includes several processes and the fee for the application is non-refundable. Mentioned below are the steps involved in the MHT CET application form fill up:
- Check the last dates and requirements of the application before jumping to fill the form.
- The first process is to register the name, contact details, and email address of the candidate, this will ensure a successful registration.
- Once done candidates will receive the login credentials for the application form.
- Login with the details provided, update the form with details asked, upload the scanned photo and signature.
- After entering the details, the candidates will be redirected to the payments page.
- Enter bank credentials and pay securely.
- The confirmation receipt will be displayed after the successful submission of the application. Candidates are advised to download the receipt and application form to avoid any further hassle.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination - UPSEE 2021
UPSEE or Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination taken by candidates in the state every year is to conduct admissions into engineering and pharmacy Colleges across Uttar Pradesh. The UPSEE is one of the most competitive exams that sees several students appear and attempt the UPSEE B.Pharm entrance exam. B pharma entrance exam syllabus will be similar to previous years, which are a good source of reference. The examination date will be announced soon.
UPSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In order to join any of the reputed B.Pharma colleges in Uttar Pradesh, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The UPSEE entrance exam for b pharma requires Class 12 completion in an institution within Uttar Pradesh as per the domicile eligibility rules.
- Class 12 subjects must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics included.
UPSEE Application Form Details
UPSEE application form is released in April and is available till mid-June, the application form is very constructive and self-explanatory. Candidates must be eligible to apply for the exam, forms are available in an online mode. There are few stages involved in the fill-up of the form, the details are as follows:
- Online Registration, the starting step to fill-up the form.
- Check the eligibility, minutely enter the details whether applying for undergraduate or postgraduate in the registration form.
- Once done, candidates will be redirected to a page containing the instructions and procedures to fill up the application form. Read that carefully and keep all the necessary documents handy.
- Clearly after understanding all the points click on the “click here to proceed” option.
- Enter the details like name, parents name, address, email id, contact number, marks of previous exams, scanned picture, and signature.
- Thereafter pay the amount required for completing the online application, don’t forget to print the application form details displayed at last.
Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test - TS EAMCET 2021
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts the Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) every year in Telangana. The examination is a state level examination to fill the technical and pharmacy course seats in the state as per its B.Pharma entrance exam. The TS EAMCET exam was constituted along similar lines as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) after the separation of the state from Andhra Pradesh.
TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Telangana State Common entrance test for B Pharma requires two major criteria from candidates. The rules are:
- The student must be a domicile of Telangana or completed his 12th class schooling from a school in Telangana.
- The candidate must have had PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) in class 12th.
TS EAMCET Application Form Details
This is a state-level exam, applications are registered according to merit. The candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for this examination. Candidates are advised to go through the dates for the form-filling process. The application details are listed below:
- The first step is to pay the registration fee and proceed with the application process.
- Click on the Pay Registration Fee link, the following “Payment Verification” web page will appear.
- Fill in all the respective fields and press the “Proceed to Payment” option.
- Online payment gateway will open, enter the card details and click on “Make Payment”.
- A screen will appear with payment status and ID after successful payment.
- The page will be redirected to the application form page, write down the “Payment Reference ID” (For your future correspondence). Then proceed with the “Application Form” filling process.
- Fill up with all necessary information and details, click on the terms and conditions, and proceed to “Next”.
- The page will appear with all the information entered by the candidate, if there any necessary modifications needed click on “Modify” or else “Submit”.
- Thereafter candidates will receive a short text message with written instructions of successful completion of the form with a print option.
- Candidates are encouraged to print the application form details.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test - AP EAMCET 2021
TS EAMCET and AP EAMCET(Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is conducted yearly by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTU). The AP EAMCET is the entrance test for candidates looking for a seat in colleges that offer B.Pharma courses through the B.Pharma entrance exam. The exam has been postponed indefinitely due to the coronavirus.
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AP EAMCET eligibility rules are similar to TS EAMCET. However, the domicile rules differ. Take a look:
- For domicile, the candidate must clear class 12 from an institution within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are mandatory in class 12.
AP EAMCET Application Form Details
AP EAMCET is conducted in various engineering, medical and agricultural courses to ensure complete transparency in the admission process. Candidates are advised to check the AP EAMCET Eligibility before filling out the application form. Check the application requirements and last dates before filling up the form. The stages involved in registration are listed below:
- Click on the registration link as the first step, candidates are required to pay the processing fee including all the taxes to complete the payment procedure.
- After completing the payment process, candidates will be redirected to the registration page, where they will be required to fill up the necessary information.
- Then they can click on the ‘Initiate Payment’ tab, candidates will be redirected to the payment page.
- Choose the mode of payment and register to fill up the application form.
- Once the payment is successful, candidates can proceed to complete the form.
- Fill in all the required fields and click on “submit”.
- Thereafter candidates will receive a short text message with written instructions of successful completion of the form with a print option.
- Candidates are advised to print the application form details.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test - KCET 2021
KCET is the official entrance exam for Karnataka and is conducted by the KEA or Karnataka examination authority. B.Pharma seat admission are included in the examination and can be secured by candidates who appear. The B.Pharma entrance exam date 2021 can be found in the table above.
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka state common entrance exam for B Pharma is specific to candidates within the state. Make sure you meet the criteria specified before proceeding.
- Domicile rules state that the candidate must complete class 12 from an institution in Karnataka.
- Candidates must pass Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12.
KCET Application Form Details
KCET is conducted by Karnataka Examination Board every year to give equal opportunity to each candidate. The eligibility criteria are very basic and candidates are expected to fulfill them before applying. The process of applying for KCET is mentioned below:
- The first step is registration, candidates are required to visit the official website and click on “New User”.
- Thoroughly read the instructions, understand, and click on 'Proceed to apply online”.
- Fill up the details and click on “Submit”.
- Once the registration is complete, candidates can log in using the registration id and proceed to fill the application form.
- Provide all the required information asked including personal details, educational qualification, upload scanned picture and signature.
- Once the application form is complete, candidates are advised to go through the form and recheck every detail and then click “Submit”.
- Take a printout of the application form for further processing.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination - OJEE 2021
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is conducted every year by the OJEEB (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board) for students within the state to secure a course in pharmacy and engineering. The official date for the upcoming OJEE has not been officially announced. The B.Pharma entrance exam result will be announced shortly after the exam ends.
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Once the upcoming B Pharma entrance examination dates are announced, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria below before applying:
- Class 12 should have been completed from an institution within the state of Odisha.
- The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 12th.
OJEE Application Form Details
The application form for OJEE 2021 was released on April 14, 2021, and the last day to apply for the exam is Jul 12, 2021. The mode of examination will be online, payments, registration, the application form will be filled up in the online process as well. The application form is categorized into six categories and candidates can choose the one to apply for. The steps included for the application form are as follows:
- To register go to the official website ojee.nic.in, click on the “New Registration” tab. Read the instructions carefully and proceed.
- Complete online registration, the page will generate a registration id. Create a strong password and keep it noted somewhere for easy access in future.
- Fill up the application form with the registration id, enter the necessary details along with a scanned photo and signature.
- After filling the application form candidates need to provide the payment details. Pay the required amount.
- Thereafter candidates will be redirected to the payment success page. They will also be able to see the submitted application. It is advisable to take a printout of the application form.
KEAM - Kerala State (2021)
The common entrance test in Kerala's state is the KEAM, and it is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Candidates who answer the examination can seek seats in colleges that offer B.Pharma courses. The B.Pharma entrance exam application form can be found using the link below:
KEAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Kerala state B Pharma courses are reputed and require the following criteria to be met by candidates for admission:
- The candidate must pass class 12 or Higher Secondary Examination from an institution in Kerala.
- 50% marks in Mathematics
- 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry.
- 5% marks relaxation for reserved category candidates appearing for the b pharma entrance exam paper.
Application Fee: INR 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and INR 750/- for SC/ST/PC category candidates.
KEAM Application Form Details
KEAM is conducted by Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination, the proposed examination date is 4th July 2021. Citizens from all over the country are eligible to apply but there is a special reservation for candidates from Kerela. For better ideas candidates are advised to follow the eligibility criteria. The application process is listed below:
- Go to the official website (cee.kerala.gov.in) and click on “New Registration”.
- Enter the necessary details for registration. After entering the required information candidates will be able to successfully register. The registration credentials will be very important.
- After registration candidates will be redirected to the official application form.
- Filling up it with all necessary information is an important step.
- Successful completion of the application form will redirect students to the payment gateway.
- The amount will be mentioned before filling the form, the payment will ensure successful registration of the application.
- At the end of successful payment, candidates will be able to see their form and it is advisable to take a printout.
BHU B Pharma Entrance Exam 2021
B.Pharma, B. Sc Nursing and Ayurveda courses are offered from BHU (Banaras Hindu University) through the common entrance exam. The B pharma entrance exam application form is available until July 23, 2021, at the official website - bhu.ac.in. This national-level B pharma examination has interested candidates from across the country seeking admission to the College of Nursing Institute of Medical Sciences and the RGSC campus.
BHU B Pharma Eligibility Criteria 2021
Banaras Hindu University rules for Eligibility are specified below. If you want to pursue the B pharma course, you must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India (Indian National)
- Candidates must complete a 10+2 class from a reputed and recognized institute with a minimum 50% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
BHU Entrance Exam Application Form Details
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses and admission tests are conducted according to the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply online. The tests ensure high transparency and the candidates are admitted on the basis of merit. The following steps are involved in the BHU application process:
- BHU application process starts from the filling up of the online registration form.
- After successful completion of the registration process, candidates can proceed to fill up the application form.
- The application form will require certain details to be filled in, it is advisable to keep all the necessary documents ready.
- Once the application form is complete and submitted, the website will redirect to the payment gateway.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee online. Thereafter they will receive the application form printout web page.
- Taking the printout of the application form is considered a necessary step.
Bihar B Pharma Entrance Exam 2021
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is in charge of conducting the entrance examination for B.pharma seats. This B Pharma entrance exam allows candidates to seek admission for the four-year undergraduate course in colleges across Bihar. There are a total of 120 seats in the two Pharmacy colleges that come under the BCECEB B. Pharma Entrance examination.
Bihar B. Pharma 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Detailed Bihar B. Pharma entrance exam 2021 eligibility criteria include exemptions for candidates whose parents are Government employees or are refugees in Bihar. The other criteria are listed below:
- Candidates must pass class 12 from a recognized institution in the state of Bihar.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English subjects are mandatory in class 12.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age as of December 31, 2021.
Bihar Entrance Exam Application Form Details
Bihar College of Pharmacy offers a wide range of programs in Pharmacy: Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral), and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics. Courses and admission are strictly based on merit. The minimum eligibility marks have to be received to apply. The application details are as below:
- Visit the online website and read the application criteria carefully.
- Proceed to apply online, enter all the details required and follow the instructions.
- Selecting the proper courses is very important for candidates.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Once done, candidates can click on “Next” and complete the payment process.
- After the successful payment candidates will be able to view their application form.
- Taking a printout of the application is a must.
B Pharma Entrance Exam in Delhi 2021 (Delhi CET)
Candidates looking for a 2021 B.Pharma seat in a Delhi College must answer the Delhi CET. This test acts as the B Pharma entrance exam in Delhi allowing candidates to seek admission in reputed colleges across the city such as the Jamia Hamdard Pharmacy College. The course was started in 1972 and was affiliated with the Delhi board of technical education. The registration process is expected to start in the third week of March but might be postponed due to the Coronavirus.
Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The domicile rules apply to every state and the Delhi CET rules are similar. Make sure you meet all the criteria mentioned below before preparing for the examination:
- Candidates must have cleared class 12 from an institution within Delhi.
- Candidates must clear Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as subjects in class 12.
Delhi CET Application Form Details
Delhi CET is held online, it is entrusted with upholding the technical education of students and contributing to the economic development of the country. The application process of Delhi CET is as mentioned below:
- Visit the registration form website, click on “New Candidate Registration” as the first step.
- Properly filling the registration form is very important. Completing the registration form will generate an application form and password for further use.
- After the final submission of the registration form, click on the “Fill Application Form”.
- Once done, candidates can click “Save and Next”.
- “Preview and Final Submission” is necessary.
- Candidates will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Pay the amount and the success message will be displayed.
- Take a printout of the form and keep it for future reference.