B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Pragati Engineering College, Godavari
Eligibility Criteria for Pragati Engineering College, Godavari
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% marks.
- Candidates must have completed their 12th level with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate should be an Engineering or B.Tech Graduate in respective discipline.
- Candidate must have written GATE.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Pragati Engineering College, Godavari
- The form should be complete in all respects.
- All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
- The Candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as Name, Date of birth, Father's name.
- The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID.
- The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification such as marks scored, the school/university studied in.
- The Candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office.
- The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process
Admission Process for Pragati Engineering College, Godavari
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, fill the application form and submit it.
- After this, the college will announce the interview date to all the selected students.
- Go to the interview to get admission in the college.
- The candidate has to take all the required ORIGINAL documents for the interview.
- After clearing all this process, the college will announce the list of students who are eligible for admissions