B.Des Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for National Institute of Fashion Technology, [NIFT] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for B.Des at National Institute of Fashion Technology,[NIFT] Hyderabad
- Interested candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary School Exam (SSSE) conducted by National Open School can also apply.
- Interested candidate must have completed 3 or 4-years diploma from an AICTE recognized university or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Interested candidates which belong to SC/ST/Differently Abled Person category would be given 5 years of relaxation on the upper age limit.
- The maximum Age for general categort students seeking admission is 23 years.
- Foreign Nationals who are Interested and seek admission must be a level A certified from General Certificate Education (GCE)
which is conducted by England, Srilanka or program conducted by International Baccalaureate (IB).
- International candidates who have passed any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in foreign countries
which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 are also eligible.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for B.Des at National Institute of Fashion Technology,[NIFT] Hyderabad
- The Application form can be downloaded from the college website www.nift.ac.in.
Admission Process for B.Des at National Institute of Fashion Technology,[NIFT] Hyderabad
- After the successful submission of Application form along with the prescribed fees the applicants need to take a test, which will be notified by the college on their website.
- Then according to the test scores the applicants will be notified for situatin tes, group discussion, personal interview.
- Then the final results will be declare by the college.
- According to the merit list the counselling will be conducted.
- The reservation of seats are on the following basis :
SC - 15%
ST - 7.5%
OBC(non-creamy) - 27%
Differently abled person - 3 % Horizontal reservation for Differently Abled Person (with 40% or more disability)
Foreign Nationals - 15%(supernumerary)
State Domicile - 20%(supernumerary)