UP scholarship portal is run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and provides all the details regarding UP scholarship opportunities for the state's students. UP scholarship portal gives students access to pre-matric and post-matric scholarships and allows them to process their applications further. These scholarships are available for students from different walks of life, be it SC, ST, General, OBC, or Minority.
Table of Contents:
- List of Scholarships
- UP Scholarship Portal - Registration
- UP Scholarship Portal - Login Process
- UP Scholarship Portal - Application Form
- UP Scholarship Portal - Correction
Overview of UP Scholarship Portal
The UP Scholarship portal provides various features, and the students can find all the information effortlessly. The details related to pre-matric and post-matric scholarships offered by the UP state government are provided in the portal. They can also track the application status with ease. Upon registration, the candidates will receive an applicant ID. The portal also enables the candidates to make corrections in their online applications. This article explains some of the essential features of the UP scholarship portal.
List of UP Scholarships
There are many scholarships available to be accessed through the UP scholarship portal. The table below details the list of scholarships at both pre-matric and post-matric levels listed with the scholarship name.
- Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category
- Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category
- Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students
- Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC
How to Register and Apply on UP Scholarship Portal
The candidates can easily register and apply for the scholarship on the UP scholarship portal. They can choose from the list of scholarships and apply for the appropriate one. However, the candidates should complete the registration process before applying for the desired scholarships.
The candidates can follow the below steps to register or apply for the scholarships on the UP scholarship portal:
- Step 1 - The candidate should visit the UP Scholarship Portal site.
- Step 2 - Go to the 'Student' section and click on "New Registration".
- Step 3 - Opt for the scholarship you want to apply.
- Step 4 - Fill in all the information required.
- Step 5 - Submit the form.
UP Scholarship Portal Login
After registering on the UP Scholarship portal, the candidates can choose from the list of scholarships available on the portal. The candidates can then proceed to Login after receiving their login credentials. They can follow the given steps:
- Step 1 - The candidates will receive their registration number and password on their registered email id and mobile number after successfully registering the UP Scholarship portal.
- Step 2 - Using your registration number, date of birth, and password, Login to the user dashboard by going over to the 'Student' section and selecting 'Fresh Login' or 'Renewal Login' depending on pre-matric or post-matric scholarship, respectively.
- Step 3 - Click on 'Proceed' after reading the essential instructions carefully to further the application process.
UP Scholarship Portal Application Process
- Step 1 - Click on the 'Fill in the application form' tab, once you reach the user dashboard.
- Step 2 - Now, candidates should provide all the details that are marked necessary in the application form.
- Step 3 - Click on submit.
- Step 4 - The candidate needs to upload necessary documents supporting his/her application by visiting the dashboard and clicking on the 'Upload documents' tab after carefully filling the application form.
Documents Required for Registration
The candidates should upload the proper documents while registering. It is advisable to prepare all the documents before registration. The required documents mentioned to be uploaded are:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority
- Student ID proof
- Residential proof like Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID, ration card or PAN card
- Mark sheets of qualifying examinations
- Bank passbook of the student
- Current year admission letter/fee receipt
UP Scholarship Portal Correction
The UP scholarship portal also allows students to make corrections in their online applications. The UP scholarship correction generally falls in October and December, though the time-period for the post-matric scholarships may vary.
Read More about Up Scholarship Correction
Important Links of UP Scholarship Portal
Given in the table below are some of the essential links for UP scholarship portal:
|Home Page||Click here|
|Registration Page||Click here|
|Pre matric Student Login Page||Click here|
|Intermediate Student Login Page||Click here|
|Post matric OtherThan Inter Student Login Page||Click here|
|Post matric Other State Student Login||Click here|
|Track Application Status||Click here|
The Uttar Pradesh Government provides several scholarships to its students, and one can apply for the same through the UP Scholarship portal. Important information and details regarding both pre-matric and post-matric level scholarships available at the UP Scholarship portal. Login facility at a government level, institution level and student level is also offered at the portal. The candidate can find the status of the scholarship application under the status section.