Applicants should know that admit card is very crucial document that they have keep in their posession throughout the admission process. UPSC CAPF admit card is used for official verification purposes.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card Highlights 2021
After successfully filling up the UPSC CAPF Application form and submitting the exam fees, the admit card will be issued to the candidates in online mode only.
- Availability: The UPSC CAPF 2021 admit card release date will be announced soon.
- Access: Candidates are required to Fill the Application Number and Date of Birth as the password for downloading the Admit Card
- Website: Admit Card can be download only from the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Hard copy: Candidates must bring the printout of the Admit Card along with an original ID proof in the exam centres.
- Post: Admit Card for UPSC CAPF 2021 will not be sent via post to any candidate.
- Photographs: Candidates should bring 2 passport size colour photograph.
- Provisional: The issue of admit card and applying for each stage of examination is purely provisional. The issue of e-Admission Certificate/Admit Card to the candidate does not guarantee that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by the Commission.
How to download the UPSC CAPF 2021 Admit Card
- Step 1: For downloading the admit card candidates should visit the official website of UPSC CAPF.
- Step 2: Candidates must click on the 'E-Admit Cards for Various Examinations of UPSC' link on the new page.
- Step 3: A 'Click here' link will be available under the 'view online' tab for the exam. Once candidates click on that link, a new window will open where another link will be available to download the admit card.
- Step 4: Once click on the link, the login page will be the open now candidate can log in by either registration Id or roll number.
- Step 5: The Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Review and download the admit card.
- Step 6: Print the admit card.
To know about the Admit Cards for other Government Exams, go to Sarkari Admit Card section.