TNPSC Commission will release application forms for various posts under TNPSC to recruit eligible candidates for different posts. Candidates can visit the official TNPSC website and fill up the application form. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria to ensure they can apply for the exams.
Below you will find some more details regarding the TNPSC 2021 Application Form.
TNPSC Application 2021 Documents Required
Candidates must make sure that they have all the necessary documents in hand while filling the application form. Below are some of the documents listed which are required:
- Scanned documents of Educational Qualification
- Scanned documents of non-employment certificates, if any.
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Disability Certificate, if any
- Active Email ID
TNPSC 2021 Scanned Images Format
Candidates can go through the below details while uploading their scanned documents, as they have to be in certain file size and format, as given below:
Not more than 50 KB
Not more than 50 KB
TNPSC 2021 Application Form - Details to be Entered
Candidates can go through the below information as to what details have to be entered in the application form. It is mandatory to fill in all the required details.
Candidates Personal Details
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Native (Origin) District/State
- Applicant’s Place of Birth
- Father’s Place of Birth
- Communal Category
- Name of Sub-Caste
- Issuing Authority
- Certificate Number
- Date of Issue
- Select District
- Select Taluk
- Select the option ‘ others’ in case of no certificate
- Enter details of SSLC Mark Sheet
- Enter SSLC Register Number
- Select Month and Year of passing SSLC Exam
- Enter SSLC Certificate number
- Enter details to contact you
- Enter permanent address
- Click on ‘ Submit and Continue’.
TNPSC 2021 Application Process
- Step 1: Visit the official TNPSC website
- Step 2: If you haven’t registered, follow the below step
- Click on ‘TNPSC One Time Registration'
- Click on ‘New User’
- Create your Login ID of 8 characters.
- Check the availability of the ID.
- Step 3: Create a password under the login tab, enter the email ID and confirm the same.
- Step 4: Next, add the personal details under the Personal section
- Step 5: Click on ‘ Submit and Continue’
- Step 6: Enter Community Details, if you have the certificate or select ‘ others’
- Step 7: Fill in the SSLC Details
- Step 8: Enter the Address Details
- Step 9: Upload your scanned documents such as photograph and signature.
- Step 10: Thoroughly go through all the details entered
- Step 11: Click on proceed to payment
- Step 12: Select payment gateway and payment type
- Step 13: Click on ‘ proceed to pay’.
- Step 14: Click on ‘ pay now and submit application ‘
After successful submission of the application, download and take a print out the form for future reference.