SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria is set by the Staff Selection Commission for applicants who are appearing for SSC MTS 2019. This exam is a national level exam conducted by SSC. The eligibility criteria based on educational qualification, nationality and age limit for the SSC MTS Exam is given below.
After a candidate has satisfied the framed eligibility criteria he or she can start the preparation. In order to score well, one can read about the SSC MTS Exam Pattern and the syllabus of the SSC MTS Exam.
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility - Nationality
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria based on nationality are given below. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for this exam must satisfy the eligibility criterion of nationality.
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who belong to Bhutan or Nepal.
- A candidate who is a Tibetan refugee who came to India for permanent settlement before January 1st, 1962.
- Candidate can be a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidates belonging to Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Kenya, Uganda, Burma, etc must have the certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India.
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility - Educational Qualification
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria based on educational qualification is that a Candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board in order to be eligible for SSC MTS 2019 Exam. All aspirants must have cleared the exam before August 1 2019.
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility - PH Candidates
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria for PH candidates are mentioned below:
- One leg affected (ON),
- One arm affected (OA),
- One leg and one arm affected (OAL),
- Both the leg affected but not arm (BL),
- Blind (B),
- Low vision (LV),
- Hearing (H),
- Communication (C) is eligible for Multi Tasking Staff posts.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Eligibility - Age Limit
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria information based on the age limit are mentioned below. Aspirants must go through this information carefully.
Age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- A clear picture of age relaxation for various categories is shown in the following table:
|03||PH+Cerebral palsy||10 Years|
|04||PH+OBC+Cerebral palsy||13 Years|
|05||PH+SC/ST+Cerebral palsy||15 Years|
|09||Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||3 Years|
|10||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 (3+3) Years|
|11||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 (3+5) Years|
|15||Central Government Civilian Employees - (Unreserved/General)(with a minimum of 3 years regular and continuous service)||Up to 40 years of age|
|17||Central Government Civilian Employees - (OBC)(with a minimum of 3 years regular and continuous service)||Up to 43 years of age|
|19||Central Government Civilian Employees - (SC/ST)(with a minimum of 3 years regular and continuous service)||Up to 45 years of age|
|21||Candidates who had been ordinary residents of Jammu & Kashmir - Unreserved/General||5 Years|
|22||Candidates who had been ordinary residents of Jammu & Kashmir - OBC||8 Years|
|23||Candidates who had ordinarily been settled in Jammu & Kashmir - SC/ST||10 Years|
|24||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and are not remarried(Unreserved/General)||Up to 35 Years of age|
|25||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and are not remarried(OBC)||Up to 38 Years age|
|26||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and are not remarried(SC/ST)||Up to 40 Years of age|
|27||Defense Personal disabled during hostilities with any foreign country (Unserved/General)||3 Years|
|28||Defense Personal disabled during hostilities with any foreign country (OBC)||6 (3+3) Years|
|29||Defense Personal disabled during hostilities with any foreign country (SC/ST)||8 (3+5) Years|
|33||Service Clerk in their last year of armed forces service (Unreserved/General)||Up to 45 years of age|
|34||Service Clerk in their last year of armed forces service(OBC)||Up to 48 years of age|
|35||Service Clerk in their last year of armed forces service(SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|36||Employees of Office of Registrar General of India (RGI) that were retrenched - Unreserved/General(Considered only for offices under RGI in order of merit and availability of vacancies)||3 years plus the length of Service rendered by them in connection with the census Dept.|
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Important Points
All applicants who are applying for SSC MTS 2019 must check the list of SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria important points which are given below:
- Candidate must note that they will get the benefit of reservation if she/he has a minimum of 40% disability in case of physically handicapped.
- Date of Birth of the applicants will be recorded as mentioned in the Secondary Examination/Matriculation Certificate or an equivalent certificate only will be accepted by the Commission for determining the SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility for age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 1st August 2019 are also eligible for SSC MTS 2019 Exam.
- Ex-servicemen are also eligible to participate in SSC MTS Examination 2019.
- It is important to all candidates to understand SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria thoroughly and then fill the SSC MTS 2019 Application Form. Applicants who fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the Commission will not be able to appear for SSC MTS 2019 Exam.
- Candidate must submit the required SC/ST/OBC certificate from the concerned office. PWD aspirants must present their certificates from the concerned doctor or authority for their disability.