Staff Selection Commission will be going to release the SSC MTS 2021 admit card two weeks prior to the exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the Staff Selection Commission's official website.
SSC MTS 2021 exam call letter will be released 15 days before the exam. The admit card will be available on the official website, http://www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates must check the details on the SSC MTS 2021 admit card carefully. If a candidate has given some other government exam he or she can visit the Sarkari admit card section and get details about another exam's admit card or call letter.
Details on SSC MTS 2021 Hall Ticket
The details which are mentioned in the SSC MTS 2021 admit card is given below. Candidates must check the details carefully. If any above detail is missing/wrong, they need to contact the conducting authority.
|SSC MTS Admit Card Details|
|Candidate' Name||Registration Number||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|Exam Centre||Photograph||Signature||Test Day Instructions|
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card
Given below are the step by step procedure to download SSC MTS 2021, admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website at http://www.ssc.nic.in. Click on the 'Admit Card' link:
- Step 2: A new page will open where you have to choose the region and click on the link to access the admit card:
Step 3: On the home page of regional SSC website, there will be a new tab for the admit card. The candidate has to click on the tab and the following page will open, where the admit card for various exams are available:
- Step 4: The candidate has to enter their registration number/roll number and date of birth to access the admit card.
- Step 5: In case, candidate forgets the registration number he/she can insert his/her name father's name and date of birth. Click on search result and candidate will be directed to the admit card.
- Step 6: The candidate has to download a call letter by clicking on the mentioned options and the following page will popup:
- Step 7: Download the call letter and print it.
NOTE: Candidates should take multiple copies of admit card, so that extra copy can be used in case of misplacing.
- The candidate has to review the admit card before downloading it. In case the candidate finds any find any mistake in the admit card, he/she can report to the respected regional office.
Instructions for SSC MTS Admit Card
Access of hall ticket: The candidate has to download the admit card from the official website. Before downloading the admit card candidates need to check their name and other given details.
Admit card will not be sent through the post, so the candidate should keep an eye on the official website for regular updates. The candidate has to download and print it in A4 page format. Candidate should print multiple copies of admit card to avoid misplacement.
- ID Card: Candidate should carry a copy of your admit card as well as a valid ID card (Voter ID or Id Card) to the examination centre.
- Photograph: The candidate has to attach the same photograph which was uploaded in the SSC MTS 2021 application form on the admit card.
- Signature: Candidates need to sign on the admit card in the signature box. The signature on admit card should match with the signature on the answer sheet.