SBI PO application form was released on November 14, 2020 on the official website. Over 8,00,000 students had applied for this exam last year which opens the gateway for around 2200+ posts.
- Candidates who fulfil the SBI PO 2020 eligibility criteria can proceed for the online SBI PO Application Process on the official website.
- Candidates must provide an Email ID that is valid and active.
- After they apply, information regarding other important dates like admit card and result date will be sent via. E-mail. Hence, students must provide a valid and active Email ID.
Application Form for SBI PO 2020
An applicant must provide the following details in the SBI PO 2020 Application Form. These are mandatory fields and the students are expected to fill these with immense care.
- Name of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Marital Status
- Fee Remission Claimed
- Educational Qualification
- Selected Test Centres
- Details of Fee Payment
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
SBI PO 2020 Application Process
These are the 4 major steps involved while filling the SBI PO 2020 application form. Candidates must complete the registration form before the deadline.
- Accessing the SBI PO Application Form from the official website
- Providing all mandatory basic and educational details
- Uploading document files in the application form
- Payment of application fees
How to Register for SBI PO 2020?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI to download the SBI PO Application Form 2020.
- Step 2: Click on the link 'Join SBI' and from the drop-down list click on 'Roles @ SBI':
- Step 3: Choose the Probationary Officer Role and click the link 'Apply Now':
- Step 4: SBI PO 2020 exam registration form appears on the screen.
- Step 5: Fill all the details asked in the registration form in order to complete the SBI PO 2020 registration process.
- Step 6: Click on 'Submit'.
- Step 7: The Candidate will receive login details such as User ID and Password on the registered Email ID, after the successful submission of SBI PO 2020 registration form.
A passport size photograph, a scanned image of signature, and a scanned image of thumb impressions are among the files that are to be uploaded. Applicants will receive an application number. Remember to save it somewhere to log in again. Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 kb) and signature (10 to 20 kb) in JPEG format.
Dimensions: The photo must be of 200 x 300 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
Procedure: Choose the correct image file and click Open to upload. After that, click on Submit to move to form filling and fee payment window.
SBI PO 2020 Application Fee Payment
Applicants can pay the application fee by Credit/Debit Card or via SBI Online Net Banking or any other banks' net banking only. The application fee is INR 750 for general and INR 100 (for reserved category candidates). Once you've entered the details, click on the Submit Button. Once the fee has been paid successfully, a receipt will be generated.
Note Candidates must print and save a copy of the receipt as proof of fee payment and for future use.
SBI PO Exam Fees
General and OBC candidates will be required to pay an online application fee (Non-Refundable) of INR 750 and reserved (SC/ST/PWD) category candidates will be required to pay INR 125/-.
Candidates can pay using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
The application filling process for SBI PO is quite a long one. Students are advised to check the correct process explained below and follow accordingly. The SBI PO 2020 exam online application process details and guidelines are given below. Only those candidates who meet the SBI PO eligibility criteria should apply for the exam.
SBI PO Registration Confirmation
After successful registration, a candidate will receive an acknowledgement mail stating that the fee payment was successful. It is advised to save that document and take a printout of it for future use.
It is for the reference of the candidate and so the document need not be sent back to the concerned authority.
- It is advised to begin the payment process again from the saved page and proceed for final payment
- If such errors persist one may contact the exam authority. The amount will generally be refunded within 3 to 7 working days.
Forgot Password of SBI PO Registration ID
If one has forgotten the Password or the Registration ID, he or she can revisit the confirmation mail and get it back. One can also visit the official website and follow certain steps to retrieve the password or registration ID, that is given below:
- Visit the website and click on the Careers Tab.
- After that click on Apply Online.
- Then click Forgot Password.
- Enter the E-mail that was used during registration.
- A new mail will be sent to that mail ID to set a new password.
SBI PO Exam Application Guidelines
The guidelines mentioned below will be useful for the candidate while filling the SBI PO application form. Candidates should have a valid and active email ID and mobile number. Till results are declared, SBI will provide exam notices and valuable information through email/SMS to the candidates. Candidates have to scan their photograph and signature as per the scanning guidelines set by the bank for SBI PO 2020.
- Eligibility: Only those candidates who satisfy the SBI PO eligibility criteria should fill the application form and submit their information.
- Saved Information: The data provided during registration is saved and a provisional application number and password are given in case the application form is not filled up in the first chance.
- Final Step: Paying the fees is the last step of the registration process. Fees can be paid either by debit/credit card or by net banking.
- Contact: The registration information will be received via. a text message on the candidate's cell phone after 3 working days.
- Secured Payment: Candidates should make the payment through online mode by secure gateways in which the particulars must be carefully filled in.
- Alteration: No alteration can be done after the last date of SBI PO Application form filling.
- Clear Photograph: Candidates should make sure that the face in the photograph must be clear or else the application form will be rejected.
- Government Employees: If the candidates are serving in Government offices, Quasi-Government offices or the Public Sector they must submit a 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer to be a part of the SBI PO Recruitment Process.
- Discharge Certificate: If the candidates are selected, a proper discharge certificate must be procured from their former employer.
- 'Acquaint Yourself' Book: Candidates are required to fill in the registration number and password in the "Acquaint Yourself" book that is to be downloaded.
Note: Candidates must get acquainted with the application form dates and other dates. If an applicant faces certain problems in filling the SBI PO Application form, then he or she can contact the concerned person over the phone through dialling 022-22820427. Candidates can call between 11.00 AM and 6.00 PM on the working days.
Candidates can also register their queries in http://cgrs.ibps.in. In the subject of the mail aspirants must enter ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2020’.
General Information of SBI PO 2020 Application
It is important to exercise these instructions. This will help the candidates to submit the application without errors.
Aspirants are advised to take a printout of their system generated online Application Form after submitting the SBI PO 2020 Application Form.
Candidates must satisfy the prescribed SBI PO Eligibility. Aspirants are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date. It is said to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for those aspirants who not being able to submit their SBI PO 2020 application forms within the last date on account of the reasons mentioned before or for any other reason that is beyond the control of SBI.
- Most importantly all candidates must apply within the prescribed SBI PO Exam Date.
- An applicant is allowed to submit only 1 SBI PO 2020 Application form.
- In the case of more than one application being filled, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained, and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand cancelled.
- Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in the examination/ the interview will result in rejection/cancellation of candidature.