Application Form for NTSE exam will be available online and offline and is expected to be available from October 2020. You can collect application form by requesting your school or from the Liasion's office.
In offline mode, you have to fill NTSE 2021 form details properly and send the hard copy of application form of NTSE 2021 along with the payment of application fee as prescribed by your state.
- It is advised that you take a photocopy of the application form and keep it or future references.
- None of the original documents is to be sent along with the application form. Only the photocopies of relevant documents should be submitted.
- The NTSE 2021 application form details should be entered properly and the candidate should check it for any mistakes.
- The filled NTSE 2021 application form is required to be sent to the address mentioned in the NCERT website by post.
NTSE Application Form Details
Following are the various details in the NTSE application form that a candidate must mandatorily fill correctly.
|NTSE 2021 Application Form Details|
|Name||Name as per the Birth Certificate|
|Photo||Affix passport size photograph with signature on it.|
|Father’s name||Complete name of Father|
|Mother’s name||Complete name of Mother|
|Sex||Tick the correct one: Male or Female|
|Area of residence||Tick any one: Rural or Urban|
|Caste/Category details||Tick right one: General or SC or ST|
|Disability status||If you are suffering from any disability tick one or more options as applicable: Orthopedic/Hearing Impaired/Visually Impaired/None|
|Postal address||Complete postal address along with details of district, city, state, etc.|
|Name of school||Complete school address with details of the street, state, city, pin code, etc.|
|Type of school||Tick any one option: Govt body/Local body/Private aided/Private unaided|
|Area of school||Tick any one: Rural or Urban|
|Medium of examination||Select options applicable (use code as applicable) At state level or NCERT level|
|Father’s education||Details of the level of education (use the applicable code)|
|Father’s occupation||The sector in which Father is occupied (use the applicable code)|
|Mother’s education||Details of the level of education (use the applicable code)|
|Mother’s education||The sector in which Mother is occupied (use the applicable code)|
|Number of family members living in the house||Number ( example: 5, 3,2, etc. )|
|Number of brothers||Total number of brothers excluding the candidate (use the applicable code)|
|Number of sisters||Total number of sisters excluding the candidate|
|At what number is the candidate among his/her siblings||1, 2, 3, 4 etc according to the order of age of all siblings in the family|
|Family income||Tick any one option: Up to 50,000 / 50,000- 1 lakh / 1 lakh- 2lakh / 2 lakh- 5 lakh / More than 5 lakhs|
|Telephone number||Residence telephone number along with STD code details|
|Phone||Working phone number of candidate or parent/guardian.|
|E-mail address||A valid email address|
|Mobile number||A functional mobile number of candidate or parent/guardian.|
- You should fill the application form with your handwriting.
- It is your responsibility to check whether all the NTSE 2021 application form details you have entered is correct. If not then you should contact Liaison's office for instruction.
NTSE – Examination Fee
Though NCERT does not charge any kind of fee from the students to conduct the Stage – 2 examinations, the States and Union Territories may notify for fee requirement in their notifications which the students need to pay for the Stage – 1 examination. You can get detailed information about the application fee and how to pay it through your respective State Liaison Officer.
Documents Required Along with NTSE Application Form
The list of documents that the candidates must possess during the registration process are given below:
- Coloured photograph not older than 6 months from the date of form filling (Dark background, no goggles only simple spectacles, no makeup in the photograph clicked for the form, hair must be properly tied, the photograph must be clicked in school uniform)
- Indian nationals do not have to produce any document with the application form.
- Students of Indian origin who are doing class 10 from abroad, have to prove their Indian citizenship, so they have to attach a copy of the class 11 mark sheet.