NTSE 2021 will be held in 2 stages which are Stage 1 and Stage 2. Usually, Stage 1 will be conducted in students' school as NTSE 2021 exam centres. For stage 2, the candidates will have to go to a centre selected by the NCERT. Sometimes the NTSE 2021 Exam Centres are decided by the state examining authority.
Details of NTSE Exam Centre
- The National level exam of NTSE will be conducted in a centre situated inside the state to which the candidate belongs. Each state has exactly one NTSE 2021 exam centre as prescribed by the respective State examining authority.
- The time duration of the test will be 4 hours and is conducted in 2 sessions per day.
- NTSE exam centres 2021 for stage 2 are given in the following table:
|Arunachal Pradesh||KV No 2, Itanagar, Chimpu Post, AP|
|Assam||KV CRPF 9 Mile Amerigog, Kamrup, Guwahati|
|Manipur||KV No 1, Lamphelpat, Imphal|
|Meghalaya||KV, Happy Valley, Shillong|
|Mizoram||KV, Project Pushpak Zemabawk, Aizawl|
|Nagaland||KV, CRPF Camp, Lerie Hill, Kohima, Nagaland|
|Sikkim||KV, Post Tadong, Middil, Siyari, Gangtok|
|Tripura||KV (GC) CRPF, Adarani, Salbagan, Agartala|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||KV No 2, Raksha Vihar, Minnie Bay|
|Bihar||KV No 1, Lohiya Nagar, Near Heart Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna|
|Jharkhand||KV CCL, Rajendra Nagar, Ranchi|
|Odisha||KV No 1, Unit 9, Near Ram Mandir, Bhubaneswar|
|West Bengal||KV, Ballygunge, Circular Road, Kolkata|
|Chandigarh UT and Punjab||KV, ASF High Grounds, Chandigarh|
|Delhi||KV No 3, Ringroad, Near Seema Sadak Bhawan|
|Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu)||KV No 1, Gandhinagar, Jammu|
|Haryana||KV No 1, AFS, Sector 14, Old Delhi Road, Gurugram|
|Himachal Pradesh||KV, Dharamshala Cantt, Kangra|
|Rajasthan||KV No 1, Bajaj Nagar, Opp Tonk Phatak, Jaipur|
|Uttar Pradesh||KV, Lucknow Cantt|
|Uttar Pradesh||KV, New Cantt, VD Road, Allahabad|
|Uttarakhand||KV ONGC, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun|
|Chhattisgarh||KV No 2, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar, Sector 4, Raipur|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||KV, Government High School Campus, Silvassa|
|Goa||KV, INS Madovi, Panjim|
|Gujarat||KV No 1, Near Police Commissioner’s Office, Shahi Baug, Ahmedabad|
|Madhya Pradesh||KV No 1, Opp Central India Flour Mill, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal|
|Maharashtra||KV, Bhandup, LBS Marg, Kanjurmarg West|
|Maharashtra||KV, BEG, Near Deccan College, Pune|
|Andhra Pradesh||KV, Gandhi Gram Post, Malkapuram, Visakhapatnam|
|Karnataka||KV, ASC Center, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Kerala||KV No 3, Port Trust, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Ernakulam|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry||KV, IIT Campus, Chennai|
|Telangana||KV No 1, Langer House, Golconda, Hyderabad|
NTSE Exam Day Instructions
Following are the various guidelines that candidates must follow while appearing for the NTSE. Follow the NTSE Important Dates to keep a track of the events of the examination.
- Candidates will have to answer through the OMR sheets.
- Please use HB/2B pencils or blue/black ballpoint pen for marking. Do not use gel/fountain pens.
- Make sure to colour/darken the bubbles completely. Do not just put a tick or a cross mark in the bubble.
- Reach the examination hall well before the allotted time/start of the exam (at least 1 hour in advance).
- Candidates will only be allowed to carry their admit card and pens and pencils and water bottles inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to use any electronic devices like calculators, mobile phones etc.
- Any candidates found with illicit materials will be immediately disbarred from writing the exam.
- To know more about/query about the Stage 1 (state-level) examination you may approach the Liaison's office of your State or Union Territory.
Check out the NTSE Reference Books and start preparing for the exam today.