- February 11, 2021: NCERT has released blank admit card for NTSE Exam Stage II 2020 which has been scheduled on February 14, 2021. The blank admit card is for the students who are not able to download the original admit card from NCERT website. Direct link to download admit card given below.
Candidates should keep their admit card safe for the examination. It is advised for candidates to keep the hall ticket after the examination for future references.
NTSE 2021 admit card is an important document which is required to enter into the examination hall. So candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. You can download these admit cards 21 days before the day of examination.
The admit card for NTSE 2021 National level Exam will be available for download as soon as the results of the State level Exam are declared. The NTSE 2021 admit card will be generated on the website.
You can download the same by providing the necessary registration details required for this purpose such as your application number, password, e-mail id, and date of birth. Download and print your admit cards in an A4 sized sheet.
Steps to download the NTSE 2021 Admit Card
Follow the steps given below to download the NTSE admit card from the official website:
- You can go to the official website of NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training).
- Check for the NTSE 2021 admit card availability online.
- Submit “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”
- Then click on “Submit” to log in.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- NTSE 2021 admit card or hall ticket will bear important details such as student’s name, address, category, the state of residence, photo and signature of the holder etc.
- Download the NTSE 2021 admit card and take a print of it.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a photocopy of the admit card for future reference in case it gets misplaced.
Candidates can get information about exam centres by visiting NTSE 2021 Exam Centres.
Details Present on the NTSE Admit Card
The important details that are present on the admit card are as follows:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Venue
- Stage of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Exam Day Instructions
Note: It is advised that the candidates should make sure that the information present on the admit card is correct. If found any discrepancies in the information provided on the admit card, the candidate should inform the office of the Liaison or the office of the Chief Superintendent Officer.
Documents Required with NTSE Admit Card
Along with the document, students should carry any one of the following documents/ids to the exam centre:
- School Identity card
- Dependent Identity card
- Aadhar card