Details regarding IBPS RRB 2021 Application Form are provided in this section below. It is important to note the IBPS RRB application dates and apply it before the final date.
IBPS RRB 2021 Application Form - Details
Mode: Candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB Exam. IBPS will send details required about IBPS RRB Exam to the Registered Email ID. You’ll get your Registration No. and Password of RRB Recruitment 2021 on your given email ID.
Forms to Print: After you complete the IBPS RRB application process, you must take the printout of your system generated IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Application Form 2021, and IBPS RRB Officers Exam Online Form 2021.
Editing: No change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Online Application form.
Multiple Applications: If applied multiple times only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registrations(s) will be considered invalid.
IBPS RRB Registration Dates
The notification for IBPS RRB Exam 2021 is expected to release in July, 2021, on the official website of IBPS. The Important dates associated with registration are:
|Application Form Available From||Jul 1, 2021|
|Application form Ends||Jul 21, 2021|
IBPS RRB Application Form Contents
Overall the form is divided into three sections where necessary information is to be filled. They are Basic Details, Personal Details, and Contact Details. You can see in detail in the sample below.
All the particulars mentioned in the online application include the Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, registration of preferences for participating organizations, etc.
Along with the above-mentioned details, some other important details related to the physical disabilities of PWD students are asked. All aspirants can find that in the image above.
How to fill the IBPS RRB 2021 Application Form?
- Step 1: For filling the IBPS RRB application form, visit the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in.)
- Step 2: Left Side corner one can find the “CWE – RRBs” link and candidates have to choose it.
- Step 3: Now Click on Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Bank
- Step 4: In the next window, candidates will find Click here for New Registration (IBPS RRB apply online).
- Step 5: Click on the Link for new registration and fill the form:
- Step 6: Enter your security code and click on the “Save and Next” button.
- Step 7: A pop will ask you to recheck and confirm the application before final submission.
- Step 8: Press ok and click on the “Save and Next” button.
- Step 9: On the second part of the application, candidates need to upload your photo and signature. Click on the link for guidelines for scanning photographs and signature. Click on the 'save and next' link to jump into the next step for filling other details.
- Step 10: Final step is to make the payment and take a print of all necessary documents (transaction and application form) for the future.
Documents required to Apply for IBPS RRB Exam
- Photograph Image: The candidates need to upload the scanned image of their photograph.
- The photograph should be a recent one and coloured one, with a white background preferably.
- The face on the photo should be clear.
- Ensure that the size of the photograph is between 20-50 KB.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Signature Image: The candidates need to upload the scanned image of their signature.
- The signature must be taken on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- An applicant may be disqualified from the examination if the signature does not match with the signature done during the exam.
- The dimension of the signature should be preferable 140*60 and Size should be between 10 to 20 KB.
- Left thumb Impression: Scanned copy of the thumb impression need to be uploaded.
- The Thumb impression should be given on a white paper with Black or Blue Ink.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the scanned image should be between 20-50 KB.
- Declaration: The candidate has to write the declaration and upload the scanned image of the following: “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The declaration should be written on a white paper with a black pen only.
- Dimensions 800 x 400 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50-100 KB.
IBPS RRB Application Form Fee
IBPS RRB fee payment for various posts and categories are different, Officer (Scale I, II & III): Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Rs. 600/- for other categories.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. Rs. 600/- for all other categories.
Payment Details: Without Completing the Payment, the application will be considered incomplete. The payment can be made by using Debit or Credit Cards, Credit Cards, Online Net Banking, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing the information asked.
IBPS RRB 2021 Application Reprint
Visit the official website of IBPS RRB. Click on CWE RRB tab at the left side of the home page, then Click on CWE IV. Now you can select and click on the appropriate link as you required, they are: Officer Scale I, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III, and Office Assistants
On clicking you will get a new page, you required to Login using your IBPS login Id and password.
After a successful login, you can download the IBPS RRB Application reprint.
An unfilled application form of IBPS RRB is given below for reference. Have a look at it and fill the details accurately.
IBPS RRB Registration Number and Password Retrieval
If the candidate is not able to recollect his/her registration number or password, then the following steps can be taken:
- Candidate should check his/her email inbox for a mail from IBPS or the candidate can check SMS from IBPS in his/her phone.
- Get the registration number from there.
- Go to the official site of IBPS.
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- The candidate will be directed to a new window, where he/she has to enter the Registration number and Email ID or Mobile number.
- The candidate then will be receiving the new password.
IBPS RRB Registration FAQs
Q. What is the Application Fee for IBPS RRB 2021?
Ans. The IBPS RRB 2021 Application Fee is as follows:
- INR 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- INR 600/- for all others
Q. When will the registration start for IBPS RRB 2021?
Ans. Candidates can start registration for the exam tentatively from Jul 1, 2021.
Candidates must satisfy the IBPS RRB eligibility criteria before applying for this exam.