Information regarding IBPS RRB Hall Ticket 2021 is presented below. Aspirants can go through this below and learn about the admit card release date and its accessibility.
Everyone must understand that the IBPS RRB Call letter will be released separately for IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS RRB Officer Grade II and III.
IBPS RRB Admit Card - Details
Participants of Common Written Exam (CWE) for IBPS Officer & IBPS Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts must download the “IBPS RRB Admit Card”. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the IBPS RRB Exam Centre.
Contents of the call letter
Contents: IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021 Or Pre Exam Training CWE Call Letter contains information such as Exam date, Exam Time, Exam Venue, Subject details, Participants Name, Roll No., Photo, Sign, etc.
Mandatory Information - Documents
All candidates need to download the respective Online IBPS RRB Admit Card from the official website. The IBPS RRB Admit Cards 2021 for all the three stages will be available on different dates and usually, they are available 10-15 days before the exam.
Candidates will have to present and submit documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the IBPS RRB Application form, etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No documents should be sent to IBPS authorities directly.
How to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021?
Step 1: For IBPS RRB Admit Card download candidates need to visit the official website at www.ibps.in.
Step 2: On the homepage of the website, Click on “CWE RRBs”.
- Step 3: Now Select “Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks[Phase]”.
- Step 4: Submit required details Roll No. | D.O.B | Password, to generate Online Admit card:
Step 5: The IBPS RRB Exam Admit Card for Assistant / Officers will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download it and print a hard copy to show in the exam hall.
IBPS RRB Registration Number and Password Retrieval
If the candidate is not able to recollect his/her registration number or password, then the following steps can be taken:
- Candidate should check his/her email inbox for a mail from IBPS or the candidate can check SMS from IBPS in his/her phone.
- Get the registration number from there.
- Go to the official site of IBPS.
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- The candidate will be directed to a new window, where he/she has to enter the Registration number and Email ID or Mobile number.
- The candidate then will be receiving the new password.
- The candidate can then enter Login Credentials and download the Admit card.