About Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, [YMIM] Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Karad is one of the constituents of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune. It was established in 1994 and since then has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra. It has earned very high repute in the academic sphere and continue to contribute best management professionals to the industry.
The Institute situated in a picturesque locale far away from the maddening crowd of city provides the right ambience required for learning. The Institute attracts students from the length and breadth of the country. It also has two-well groomed departments of Management and Computer Application, with a team of committed and competent teaching and non-teaching staff. The institute is placed in a huge complex with a built up area of 4059.5 sq.mtrs. . The students and staff have access to a well-equipped library housed in an area of more than 1,000 sq.ft. with 15700 books and 114 journals.
Why Join Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management, Bharati Vidyapeeth
- AICTE approved
- Recognized by DTE
- Affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Regularly organises Industrial Visits and Guest lectures
- Separate placement cell
To be the institute of first choice in rural and urban area for training young men and women.
As a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Yashwantrao Mohite Institute Of Management Karad, contributes in its own ways to the Philosophy and Mission of Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune that is ”Social Transformation Through Dynamic Education” as envisaged by the Founder and Chancellor Dr. Pantangrao Kadam.
- To provide educational facilities for training young men and women for careers in management, computer and related fields.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills of the youths so as to enable them to utilize the locally available resources.
- To improve decision making skills and administrative competence of the would-be managers and software professionals.
- To explore, create and develop knowledge through applied and conceptual research relevant to management and computers and its underlying disciplines to disseminate such knowledge through publication.
- To assist the organizations in solving their problems in management and computer by providing consultancy services.