Here are the admission process in details
- 10 + 2 from any recognised board
- Class 12 students appearing or waiting for results may also apply for admission
- English communication skills
- Strong professional interest in chosen course of design
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years of age
- All courses will be conducted in English. Students must have the ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Personal interview with the Programme Director.
Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Take a print-out of the PDF file of the Application Form as generated after filling it online. Send this along with the necessary documents to Whistling Woods Campus Address.
Step 3: Appear for entrance exams on May 21, 2016
Step 4: Appear for interview on May 25, 2016 /May 26, 2016 at WWI Campus in Mumbai
Step 5: Selection list will be announced on May 30, 2016. If selected, you will receive selection intimation email.
Step 6: Pay acceptance fee on or before June 10, 2016 to block your seat.
Dates To Remember:
Last Date for Receiving Online /Offline Application Forms : May 17, 2016.
General Aptitude Test (GAT) & Component 2 &3 to be held on : May 21, 2016.
Interview at WWI Campus, Mumbai : May 25, 2016 /May 26, 2016.
Declaration of List of Selected Candidates : May 30, 2016.
Last Date for Selected Candidates to Pay Admission Fee : June 10, 2016.
Candidates need to apply through the ONLINE Application process only and follow the self-explanatory steps as mentioned. The Application Fee of INR 2500 is also to be paid through the Online Payment Gateway only.