Tirumala Engineering College is located in a lush green landscape of Bogaram Village in Keesara Mandal, Ranga Reddy District. It is spread over 12 acres of land and is free from pollution. It is exactly located at a distance of 14 Km from ECIL ‘X’ Roads and 20 Km from Uppal Ring Road. It is well connected by the road to Hyderabad and Secunderabad via ECIL, Ghatkesar, Uppal and Shamirpet.
Facilities Provided at Tirumala Engineering College
- Computer Lab
- All the Classrooms, labs, seminar halls, library, clinical room, staff rooms and restrooms at Tirumala Engineering College all have either granite or marble flooring.
- The seminar halls and labs especially are scintillating splendours.
- The college also has facilities for Intercom.
- The seminar hall has a sitting area of 500 sq. ft. with really good acoustics.
- The college has a backup generator with 63 KV that is always kept ready as a standby when the power supply is off.
Potable Water Supply:
- Keeping the welfare of the students in view, a mineral water plant has been set up in the college to provide potable water at a total cost of 4 lakhs.
- Cool fridge water is also made available during the working hours.
Hostels and Canteen:
- The college has separate hostels for both Boys and Girls.
- Nutritious food and snacks are provided.
- Non-vegetarian dishes are served on Sundays and other occasions.
- A proper hygiene is maintained and security is assured for the boarders.
- An adequate number of cots and furniture, restrooms and baths are provided.
- The day-to-day administration is carried on by resident wardens and boarders’ committees.
- The college has a spacious and well-furnished canteen on its campus. It offers lunch, snacks, tea and refresher drinks at prices subsidised by the management.
- The college has a small fleet of brand new buses to transport students and the staff.
- The staff are provided with a fare-free travel while the students have to pay for their journey.
- The college bus facility is available from Guntur and Chilakaluripet.
- Free sheltered parking facility is made available for Bikes and Cycles.
- Separate slots are allocated for Car parking.
- Gardening is yet to be taken up as construction activity in full swing.
- A blue print for gardening is got ready and a gardening expert’s services are being sought to start a plantation.
- The College maintains a full fledged sports activity centre which provides the necessary facilities for conducting Sports and Games.
- The College has very good play fields for conducting outdoor games like Basket Ball, Ball Badminton, Cricket, Kabaddi, Football, Volley Ball and Athletics events.