About The Madura College, [MC] Madurai
The Madura College, Madurai was established in 1889. The college is affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University and accredited by NAAC with A grade. The college got autonomous status in 1978. The objective of the college is to produce disciplined, competent, spiritually, socially committed and morally upright students through quality education and research and to ensure quality education at affordable cost. The aim of the college is to shape and mould students as worthy citizens and to lay emphasis on moral and spiritual values. The college strives to infuse ethics, values and responsibility and to provide academic excellence.
Vision And Mission :-
“Learning Shines with Righteousness”
To Produce disciplined, competent, spiritually, socially committed and morally upright students through quality education and research.
Why to Join Madura College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu?
- Extension Activities: In addition to the diverse course structure provided by the college, it also wins the race in providing an enormous number of extra-curricular activities for its students, which keep them healthy. The college bestows with NCC and NSS facilities for separate boys and girls. It has its Blood Donation Club, administered by the faculty and students of the college, to motivate and induce new blood donors, and to receive emergency calls from hospitals.
- Placements: A separate placement portal cell, is being run by the college that looks after the training and recruitment opportunities for the students. They could view upcoming jobs, with all latest information and career related articles on the portal.
- Facilities: The College has a well-stocked library and provides a 12 hours access to it. A health and fitness club in the college premises makes the student energetic and fit for their studies.
How to Apply ?
The College strictly follows the admission norms laid down by the Government of TamilNadu. Communal quota and merit are the Criteria. The quota for ex-serviceman, physically disabled and sportsperson are also adhered to. Girl students are admitted to the UG courses to the extent of 30% of the total seats in each course. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form, which can be obtained from
i) State Bank of Mysore Extension Counter at
The Madura College campus.
ii) By POST: by sending a Demand Draft with a requisition
iii) Downloading from : www.maduracollege.org
* Please read the Prospectus thoroughly before filling the application form
• Fill in the Subject Code as specified in the prospectus.
• Affix your stamp size photo on the application without fail.
• Enclose all the required documents specified in the application.