History of SIMSREE
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies and Research and Entrepreneurship Education(SIMSREE) is a parent institute of Sydenham College which is one of the most renowned Commerce Colleges in India. Sydenham College, "the first college of commerce in Asia," was established in October 1913. It was named after the governor of Bombay ‘Lord Sydenham of Combe’.
SIMREE provides business knowledge with flexibility and embarks a journey towards a progressive career, fosters a spirit of co-operation, innovation and vision, and helps develop discerning eyesight to appreciate and respect the unity in diversity and harmonizes the inherent differences, while demolishing the artificial dividers. It is the only Government Management Institute in Maharashtra State offering education with minimum fees and high standard.
Key facts about the University
- In 1990, TIME rated Sydenham College as the "Best Commerce College this side of the Suez."
- SIMSREE in continuation with the Sydenham Education tradition was founded in 1983.
- Impressive track record of 100% placement with an average salary of 10.22 LPA
- Ranked in People Matters B-School ranking by NHRD in 2015
- Scholarship is offered to meritorious students
- AICTE approved
- Affiliated to Mumbai University
- Rated A** at National level and A*** at Maharashtra level by Crisil for both PGDBM & MMS
- Conducts various seminars and workshops to provide depth of knowledge in various fields
- CRISIL: A** at National Level. A*** at Maharashtra Level, for both PGDBM and MMS
- Outlook – a) All India Rank: 24th
b) 2nd best in ROI
- TIME Ranking “AA” at National Level
- Careers 360: Western Region Rank: 4th (Public Schools), All India Rank: 20th(Public Schools), Rank in terms of Work Experience: 8th
- MBA Universe: SIMSREE ranked 19th in All India B-School List
- CNBC TV18: 12th rank in terms of salary statistics, 6th rank in Top 10 University Departments
- NHRDN-People Matters B-School Ranking 2015
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seeking admmission can follow these simple steps :
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on the website .
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking..
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Address: B Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone: 022 6151 0701