About Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology, [SCET] Rangareddi
Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology (Eamcet Code: SWRN & SWRN2) was established in the year 2001 at Seetharampuram, Narsapur, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh by The Vasista Educational Societypioneered by Technocrats with varied Industrial and Consultancy Experience. All the courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi (Statutory body of Government of India) and Department of Technical Education (DTE), Hyderabad, Government of AndhraPradesh.
This college is Permanently Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Four UG Courses Namely CSE, ECE, EEE and IT are Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, AICTE New Delhi for 3 Years from 19.07.2008 to 18.07.2011.NBA re-accredited ECE,CSE,EEE ,MECH in Jan-2013 for two years. Accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade at 3.32 CGPA.
The campus is located at seetharampuram on NH-214A, 5KM from Narsapur Town. This college has fully developed infrastructural facilities with a built up area of 38,243 Sq mts consisting of 60 modern spacious class rooms,14 Tutorial Rooms, 04 Seminar Halls, 04 Drawing Halls, 15 Computer Labs,33 Laboratories, 3 Workshops, 5 Girls Common Rooms, Canteen, Conference Hall, Central Library along with Digital Library.All departments are functional with qualified teaching faculty as per AICTE norms.
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Department of Basic Science & Humanities
- Department of Nanotechnology