About St Margaret Engineering College, [SMEC] Jaipur
St Margaret Engineering College (SMEC), Jaipur was established in 2002 under Philanthropic Education Society. The SMEC infrastructure that is coming up rapidly is a great help in providing the cutting edge in developing innovative skills of the students.
- Vision of the college is “To become one of the top providers of engineering and management education in the country and making available the appropriately qualified and skilled manpower to the world of work”
- Mission of the college is “To strive for excellence in the field of engineering and management education by creating and developing first rate technical skills”
- College is about 4 Km. from Shahjahanpur toll barrier and about 500 meters from Neemrana mor towards right of National Highway when coming from Delhi
- College is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
- Industrial Associations of Neemrana & Bhiwadi
- Nityo Infotech Corp. (USA) a US Based MNC
Why SMEC ?
Neemrana evokes memories of bygone eras, where the Aravali range meets the plains of Haryana, ruled by a dynasty of Chauhan Kings under the benign surroundings of lush greenery and protective, steep slopes of hillocks. The Neemrana Fort Palace is unique in design and structure.
After centuries of neglect of these areas under foreign rule, the slumber is changing into motivated activity.
The national and international tourists, statesmen requiring undisturbed peace for their serious deliberations and of course creative artists are veering towards the Neemrana Fort Palace day in and day out. On weekends there is hardly any vacant suite in the fort converted hotel.
The decision of Govt. of Rajasthan to build an Industrial Complex in the foothills has transformed life of this region. National Highway bristle with traffic on 24 X 7 basis. The restaurants and food joints flourish on both sides. The entrepreneurs from all states have gravitated towards this area to establish their industries be it bakeries or breweries, glass or synthetics.
Amidst this fertile land has emerged an Institutional Area. To meet the global demand of manpower in the field of Information Technology, Telecommunications and Management, a number of educational institutions have pitched their tents. The state and central governments, public sector banks & undertakings and foremost of all the philanthropic private education societies are vying with each other to open the institutes of education and training in these fields.
St. Margaret Engineering College is drawing students, not only from its surroundings, but also from metropolis of Delhi & Jaipur. The easy accessibility area, because of Delhi - Jaipur Highway (NH 8) , has added special attraction for parents and students of even far flung towns. Today, Neemrana is micro-cosmic. The managers in the industry and educationists in the institutes are creating a unique progressive culture. The young population of students and trainees are exposed to the global environment in their daily lives through right preparation and training for future global