I am in first year so till now we don't get any placement. Our alumni Network is good till now.
Our college cut off was 70 and I got my name in First merit list. Admission procedure is done through University of Mumbai.
1) None as such 2) only sports 3) Quite boring and dull. Not so much of great place to be around or something interesting that takes place in college.
1) no hostels are available to students 2) next to zero or one for paying guest options 3) food is good and affordable 4) classrooms are average, environmental noise and pollution disturbs the peace and vibes. No wifi in college. Library of college is a good place to study, all the books are available.
1) classy usually use to starts at 10.30am to 3 pm afternoon, projects and assignments use to be given to us every semester so that students will get internal marks. The field visit was conducted as well, and exams were not very tough. 2) quality and teaching method was overall good. But I feel like they could have done more good. 3) My experience in college was quite dull and boring. As no festivals or events were celebrated. Teachers were not quite supportive as well. The college is average with teaching. They can do much better to be very honest, but choose not too.
1) INR 16750 per year 2) scholarship options were available. But I have no knowledge in regards to the same. 3) not aware of people who got the scholarship. 4) educational loans from SBI or Axis Bank
1) Done internship for 3 months with the Margin5 company as HR recruiter 2) Company hired for finance mostly, and for sales as well. 3) INR 10000 to 25000 per month salary was given depending on the company. Almost 30% got placed on my batch 4) no comments
1) Eligibility was HSC passed. And the admission procedure was to submit few documents which We asked and pay the fees only if seats for BMS were available. 2) Combine defense service 3)no criteria was there as such. Might be above 50% that time.