St. Albert's College Overview
St. Albert's College is located at Kochi, India. It was established in 1946. It has been accredited with first grade and offers courses in the fields of Arts, Science and Commerce. The college is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India. It was given autonomous status by University Grants Commission (UGC), India. It has 20 courses, 12 postgraduate courses, and 6 research centers. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited St.Albert's College Ernakulam Kerala at the A level. St. Albert's College has been granted autonomous status in 2016 by the NAAC. For St. Alberts College admission, apply on the official website of the college. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses and St.Albert's College Fees is affordable to all the students.
They are well aware that they exist for the students and do very best to provide the most friendly and growth-oriented ambiance for them. They do everything in their capacity to ensure excellent standards that would secure them leadership in tomorrow's challenging world. The aim of the college is to mold world-class citizens with the highest intellectual acumen, emotional balance, spiritual strength, and physical training, guided by the principles of Dharma.
St. Albert's College Quick Links:
St. Albert's College Highlights:
St. Alberts college is one of the oldest colleges of Kerala and it has been accreditated with A grade by NAAC, other highlights of the college are in the table below:
|Year of Establishment
||University Grants Commission(UGC)
||Kochi, Kerala, India
||Mahatma Gandhi University
|St.Albert's College Programs
St. Albert's college Departments:
The college has various departments like english, economics, commerce, etc and each department offers a specialized subject to students and consists of senior faculties who are experts in the subject:
- Department of English
- Department of Economics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Social work
- Department of Vocational Studies
St.Albert's College Courses:
St. Alberts college offers a list of courses in the field of arts, commerce, and science with specializations in English, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc. The table below gives detailed information:
|Travel and Tourism
|Fish and fisheries
|Space science and Technology
St. Albert's College of Arts:
The college provides history & political science as complementary subjects with BA (Economics) and politics & evolution of literary movements as complementary subjects with BA (English). The art department also offers an MA degree with English or Economics as complementary subjects.
St. Albert's College of Management:
The management department offers basically two degrees BBA and MBA with specializations such as travel & tourism, fitness management, retail management, logistics management. The BBA program is for three years and the MBA program is for two years. The college also conducts various industrial visits for the students.
St. Albert's College of Science:
The department of science offers B.Sc and M.Sc degree with various specializations such as botany, chemistry, physics, mathematics, zoology, etc. B.Sc degree is for three years and M.Sc degree is for two years.
St. Albert's College of Commerce:
The commerce department offers B.Com and M.Com courses with specializations in taxation, computer applications, etc. The B.Com degree is for three years and M.Com degree is for two years.
St. Albert's College Fees:
The college fee is affordable to all students. It varies from one course to another. The below-mentioned information gives detailed information regarding the fees of various courses:
- B.Com course offered by the college is for 3 years and the fee is INR 67500
- Fees for B.Sc is INR 117000 for 3 years
- The M.Sc fee is INR 90000 for 2 years
- The fee for BA and BA (Hons) is INR 10870 for two years
- MA fee is INR 75000 for two years.
St. Albert's College Placement:
The college has a placement department that collects all the student's relevant information and keeps in the database for future placement. The following are some of the highlights of the placement department:
- Based on the criteria specified by the company, the student’s database is filtered and the eligible students' list is created and forwarded to the company
- Placement cell comprises of a placement coordinator and student representatives from each year.
- The college also conducts industrial visits and tech talks on various subjects
St. Albert's College Scholarship:
The college provides scholarships to meritorious students. Some of St. Albert's College Scholarship is given below:
- National Merit Scholarship
- National Loan Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship to the children of school teachers
- Government of India Hindi Scholarship
- Scholarship for the Physically Handicapped
- University Merit Scholarship
- Kumara Pillai Commission Scholarship
- Kerala State Scholarship
- Educational Concession to the children of political sufferers
- Educational concession to the Post Metric Studies for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- Scholarship for proficiency in Sports & Games
- Scholarship to the children of fishermen
- District-wise Scholarship
St. Albert's College Infrastructure Facilities:
St.Albert college Ernakulam is one of the prestigious colleges of Kerala which provides students with various infrastructure facilities such as a library, sports facility, and also conducts various co-curricular activities for the overall development of the students.
- The college has a library with numerous books
- The college has computer labs with over 31 computers
- It also helps in research activities
St. Albert's College FAQs?
Does Albert's college provide hostel facility?
- No, Albert's college does not provide hostel facility.
Where is Alerts college located?
- It is located in Kochi, Kerala.
Does Albert's college offer an MBA program?
- yes, it offers an MBA program.
Other Trending College in India:
St. Albert's College Eligibility:
St. Albert's college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the stream of arts, commerce, and science. The eligibility criteria for those courses are mentioned in the table below:
|BA (Economics)/ (English)/ BBA
- Candidate should have passed plus two or equivalent examination recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University
|B.Com (Taxation)/(Computer Applications)
- Candidate should have passed plus two or equivalent examination recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University
- Bonus marks will be awarded for the following subjects Commerce, economics, banking, business studies, mathematics, Computer science, accountancy.
- Candidate should have passed the plus two examinations with mathematics as one of the optional subjects
- Candidates should have passed the plus two examinations with Physics as one of the optional subjects
|B.Sc (Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry)
- Candidate should have passed the plus two examinations with Chemistry as an optional subject.
|B.Sc (Botany, Zoology, Aquaculture)
- Candidate should have passed plus two or equivalent examination with Physics/Chemistry or Biology as main subjects
|B.Sc (Computer Science)
- Candidate should have passed plus two examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
|B.VOC (Renewable Energy, Logistics ManagementTravel and Tourism, retail management, Fitness Management)
- Candidate should have passed plus two examinations by the Mahatma Gandhi University
- Graduation in English or graduation in other faculties of language and literature, social science, science, oriental studies are eligible for applying for MA program in English provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria
|MA (English and Literature)
- Candidates should have passed the corresponding degree examination under the 10+2+3 pattern with one core/main subject and two complementary subjects from any recognized University
- Candidates should possess 45% marks in main & subsidiary subjects
- Graduation in Economics/ Mathematics/Statistics with not less than 45% Marks in the (main + complementary or
- B.Sc degree holders in cooperation and banking with not less than 45% marks from Kerala Agriculture University.
|M.Sc Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Graduation in industrial fish and fisheries, aquaculture, Zoology, Botany, Biological Sciences viz, botany, biochemistry, biophysics, biotechnology, microbiology, and zoology, fishery Science with not less than 50% marks.
- Graduation in botany or biotechnology with not less than 50% marks
- Graduation in Chemistry/petrochemicals with not less than 50% marks
- Graduation in Physics or electronic equipment maintenance with not less than 50% marks
- Graduation in mathematics/statistics/Computer application with not less than 50% marks
|M.Sc Space Science and Technology
- Any graduate with physics, chemistry, or mathematics as one of their complementary subjects at the graduate level.
- Graduate in zoology or biological techniques & specimen preparation with not less than 50% marks.
- Graduation in Commerce/ BBA/ BBM with not less than 45% marks.
- A pass in any Bachelor's degree examination from any recognized university with not less than 55% marks in Science and technology subjects and 50% mark in other subjects in the aggregates for all parts of the examination
- A valid score in KMAT/ Kerala/ CAT
- CMAT followed by clearing the GD and Personal Interview
St. Albert's College Admission:
The candidates need to register through www.alberts.edu.in and fill in the applicant's personal details. On successful registration, username and password will be generated. Furthermore, they can check the St.Alberts college provisional rank list of the respective subjects online on the given date. Those candidates whose name comes in the provisional list should report to the college on the stipulated date and time. They need to verify their original documents, remit the fee and take admission. A bonus of 15 marks shall be awarded to applicants with NCC or NSS certificate at plus two levels.
Documents required are:
- The AOAP (Albertian Online Admission Portal) ID Number
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original marks list of 10th, 12th, and degree (for St. Alberts pg admission) with two photocopies
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
St. Albert's College Admission
St Albert’s College is a renowned educational autonomous college that offers admissions for courses in the fields of Arts, Science and Commerce. The school is a subsidiary of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India. St Alberts College UG admission 2022 offers nearly 20 specializations and St Alberts college PG admission 2022 offersnearly 12 postgraduate specializations, and 6 research specializations. Admissions are offered at the university on a merit basis.
Table of contents
Highlights of St Alberts College Admission 2022
Below are some basic highlights that the college provides:
St Albert's College, [SAC] Kochi
Mode of application
Date of exam
St Alberts College BBA Admission 2022
St Alberts College UG admission 2022 offers a Bachelor's of Business Administration degree for candidates. The candidates must have passed their intermediate examinations with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution.
Business mathematics & Business statistics
BBA Eligibility criteria
The candidates must have passed their intermediate examinations with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution.
BBA Selection Process
St. Albert's College Scholarships
National Merit Scholarship
National Loan Scholarship
Merit Scholarship to the children of school teachers
Government of India Hindi Scholarship
Scholarship for the Physically Handicapped
University Merit Scholarship
Kumara Pillai Commission Scholarship
Kerala State Scholarship
Educational Concession to the children of political sufferers
Educational concession to the Post Metric Studies for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
Scholarship for proficiency in Sports & Games
Scholarship to the children of fishermen