About Ilahia College of Arts and Science, [ICAS] Kochi
Ilahia College of Arts and Science was started under the auspices of Ilahia Trust in June 1995 and it completed 15 years of excellence in June 2010.The College is situated on a beautiful green hillock providing a panoramic view on Muvattupuzha - Perumbavoor route (Pezhakkappilly). The campus renders a calm and conducive atmosphere for dynamic study and academic activities. The College has easy access to towns like Kochi, Kottayam, Aluva, Thodupuzha, Kothamangalam and Perumbavoor. Picnic spots like Bhoothathan Kettu Dam, Thattekadu Birds Sanctuary etc. are within the reach.
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Electronics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of English
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Library Science
- Department of Malayalam
- Department of Hindi
Application form and prospectus can be had from college office. Application form can also be downloaded from the website.
Application form filled up neatly and may be submitted to the Principal with attested Copies of mark lists and relevant certificates.
Applicants called for interview should produce originals of the following documents at the time of interview.
- S.S.L.C. book and plus two mark list for degree courses and S.S.L.C book and degree mark list for P.G. Courses.
- Transfer and conduct certificates from the institution last attended.
- Two passport size photographs with name and application number written on the back.
- Community /caste certificates issued by revenue officer not below the rank of village officer should be produced by SC/ST/SEBC and OEC candidates seeking admission against reservation quota (Claims of reservation without community certificates will not be considered).
- N.C.C/NSS/Ex-Servicemen candidates should submit the attested copy of the relevant certificates along with the application for bonus marks.
- Those selected for admission will be intimated and admission process will be completed only on payment of the required fees and submission of necessary documents. If the candidate fails to remit the fee and submit the original certificates at the time of admission. His/her claim for admission will become invalid. Tuition fee and special fee should be paid one at the beginning of the academic year and the other degining of the successive semesters. The fees once paid will not be refunded and those joining or leaving during any part of any semester will have to pay the entire fees for the semester
Fees as per University/ Government rules applicable to unaided colleges.
Scholarship (based on merit admission) and fee concession to Muslim students (based on merit and income) shall be granted on receipt of application along with application for admission to various courses. Such aaplications will be considered by the management and selection will be made on verification by Ilahia Trust.
Candidates seeking admission under management quota should apply in the prescribed form available in the college office.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Tel : 0485-2811607,2813910
Email :- [email protected]