Eligibility Criteria at Sri Siddhartha University, [SSU] Tumkur:
Eligibility Criteria for BDS:
- The candidate applying for the course should have passed the second year Pre-University or 12th standard or Equivalent examination.
- Candidates must pursue Physics, Chemistry & Biology and optional subjects and English as one of the languages to be eligible for applying to the respective course desired.
- Mandatory guidelines for eligibility states that the candidate should have obtained not less than 50% of the aggregate marks or an equivalent grade in the optional subjects to be eligible for application.
- 40% aggregate marks required for eligibility in the case of candidates belonging to a reserved category for Medical and Dental course. (As declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time).
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:
- The candidate who is applying for the course should have passed the two-year P.U.C examination conducted by P.U Board, Karnataka State.
- Candidates must pursue English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination that has been recognised as an equivalent to be eligible for the respective course.
- Candidates having taken up B.Sc with physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology) or Chemistry, Botany and Zoology exam of an Indian university can apply for this programme.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in any of the two subjects studied during their degree level and the candidate who has also passed the earlier qualifying examination with physics, chemistry, biology and English are eligible to take up the course.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidates who have passed their second year Pre-University or 12th standard or any equivalent examination are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must pursue Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology in Engineering courses.
- A candidate requires Chemistry and Biology for Medical and Dental courses as optional subjects and English as one of the languages that the student knows to be eligible for the course.
- The candidate should have obtained not less than 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade in the optional subjects and will be henceforth, considered as eligible to apply to the course.
- Candidates with 40% aggregate marks in case of belonging to the reserved category for Medical, Dental and Engineering courses, as declared by the government of Karnataka will be eligible.
Application Process at Sri Siddhartha University, [SSU] Tumkur:
Application Process for B.Tech, BDS, MBB:
- The application process for admission requires complete filled in application forms which should be sent along with all the necessary documents.
- Candidates must submit a Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- for three subjects or Rs. 2500/- for four subjects that will be payable at Tumkur drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Registrar, SSAHE, Tumkur and it should arrive by Registered post or it can be submitted in person to the Registrar’s office SSAHE, Tumkur.
- The Online Application form is available on the website of the University while the offline application form is also on the website whose PDF can be downloaded and the candidate can access it in person from the University premises.
Steps in filling the Application Form:
- The candidates should fill the application form in capital letters. The candidate should leave a blank space between words.
- The candidate can appear for any of the combination of subjects(PCM, PCB, PCMB) depending upon whether the candidate chooses BE or MBBS /BDS or both the courses for counselling, which the candidate has to specify in the application form.
- Subsequently, the candidate should tick any one of the options of subjects: PCM, PCB OR PCMB in which they wish to appear in the entrance examination.
- Information such as Name, Father\'s Name, Date of Birth and other relevant information shall be as it appears in the 10+2 marks cards or equivalent for the applicant.
- The applicant should indicate in the application form one centre where they wish to appear for the Test (AIUGET – 2020)
- The applicant should furnish the full and correct postal address (in block letters) along with e-mail ID and mobile no. to which further correspondence required to be made.
- The applicant should affix/paste (do not staple or pin) a recent passport size photograph within the space provided.
- The applicant should affix their left hand thumb impression in the given space.
The following documents should be attached along with the form before submitting it to the University for admission by the eligible candidate:
- Self-attested copies for SSLC / X Std. marks cards.
- Self-attested copies for PUC / HSC / XII Std. marks cards or certified copy of marks by the Principal.
- Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth. If it is not mentioned in the aforementioned mark sheets.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC, category certificates in the prescribed form by the concerned Authority should be attached.
- Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, SSAHE, Payable at Tumkur.(Rs.2000/-for three subjects & Rs.2500/-for four subjects as non-refundable processing fee).
- Four (04) recent passport size Photograph. The photograph must be taken with the name of the candidate ( as in application)and date of taking photograph as shown below, otherwise, application of the candidate will be rejected.
The online/offline application form can be submitted online on or before the specified date given by the University. You will necessarily have to submit the downloaded registration form along with all the documents on the following address,
Office of the Registrar,
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education
- The applicant should retain a photocopy of form in case of any discrepancy or further use.
- The aspiring candidates who come from outside must approach the Registrar, Sri Siddhartha University, Tumkur with following documents, for obtaining eligibility certificate for the B.D.S / M.D.S. Course.
Candidates must get the following documents:
- Photocopies of Marks cards of the qualifying examination.
- Date of Birth certificate as recorded in the school/college marks card.
- The Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- for UG Courses and Rs. 3000/- for PG Courses in the name of Registrar, SSU, being the fees for issue of eligibility certificate
Note: The foreign students are required to get clearance and permission from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi, before seeking admission for the respective course.
Admission Process at Sri Siddhartha University, [SSU] Tumkur:
Admission Process for BDS, B.Tech, MBBS:
- All India Under Graduate Entrance Test or AUGET is the test conducted by the University to invite applications from prospective candidates and admissions to the MBBS, BDS and BE programmes for the applicants.
- The AUGET- 2020 examination is conducted to determine the eligibility for admission to the 1 year of full-time degree programmes in Medical, Dental and Engineering courses in the constituent professional colleges of Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education.
The entrance test to obtain admission in any of the constituent colleges of the Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education, a candidate will have to appear in the All India Undergraduate Test or the AUGET which will be conducted in the following centers:
- Tumkur - center code 01
- Bangalore - center code 02
- Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE), a Deemed to be University, Tumkur has decided to conduct seat selection and counselling process based on National Eligibility- Cum- Entrance Test (NEET).
Application for admission to Sri Siddhartha Medical College can be done through National Eligibility- Cum- Entrance Test (NEET) - 2020 results of CBSE for admission to undergraduate (MBBS and BDS) courses. The test will be held in two phases.
The results are tentative and will be announced accordingly in that particular year for aspiring candidates seeking admission.