About Sri Sai Institute of Technology and Management Studies, Lucknow
SRI SAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SSITMS) was established in 2010 to provide high quality education to needy students and working professionals. SSITMS is well known reputed institute in the field of distance education and soft skills development through which students learn to earn job opportunities, career path and development of their overall personality.
We strongly believe in today’s modern competitive world, education must be related with employment. We focus to develop personality of students in a industrial environment for making them ready for competitions in their upcoming career.
Through our journey of 5 years many people came with us and given their important and fruitful expertise to the institute to make us what we are today. SSITMS has worked with top most universities of India in Distance education.
Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem.
Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity. -A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
SSITMS has made its vision in following areas:
- To be an apex institute for Distance Education in Uttar Pradesh(UP).
- Providing quality education to aspirants and making them job ready for corporate sector.
- Producing skillful aspirants to match needs of industy
- Spreading education to all sections of society to increase literacy.
- Empowering youth of the country with the equipment of knowledge, skills and education.
Why to join Sri Sai Institute of Technology and Management Studies?
- Scholarships- SSITMS provide helps economically poor, socially backward and needy students by provides scholarships for their studies.
- Experienced Faculty Members- College has well qualified teaching staff having good experience in the field of education and industry.
- Academic Facilities- College has support services like computer laboratory, latest books Library, chemistry laboratory, auditorium, indoor-outdoor games, well-ventilated class rooms, modern laboratory, practical ground, hostel building, etc.