Sri Sai Aditya Institute Of Science & Technology is Established in 2004, being run by Sarojini Educational Society Which is the frontrunner in providing quality engineering education.
Dr. M Visveswarayya was a great statesman, administrator, and engineer and he was awarded the coveted Bharat Ratna in 1955. He was an honorary life fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India). His birthday September 15th is observed as 'Engineers Day'. so, the building is named as "Visveswarayya bhavan".
- The campus is centrally located between Kakinada and Rajahmundry.
- 180 acre green campus with art of living labs, research labs, sports clubs and food courts.
- Transport facility to every corner of the district for the students and staff at regular intervals.
- 24/7 medical assistance, gymnasium, open air auditorium with the seating capacity of 3000 for various cultural activities.
- 24 hours internet availability with 20 mbps leased line and LCD projectors in classrooms.
- Wi-Fi system keeping knowledge and information just a tab away.
- Mineral water plant and Book Cafe - a multi-purpose book store that caters to the academic needs of students.
- Spacious, well-lit and modern Central Library with a hybrid collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, data bases, audio-visuals, CDs, DVDs, e-books, e-journals, project reports, course materials.
- Digital library with an excellent collection of electronic material. It provides 4500 video lectures by eminent professors of IITs and foreign universities through unified library server.
- Aesthetically designed, well ventilated multi-storied hostels regarded as "home away from home".
- Amphitheatre with the seating capacity of 2000 people for entertainment and performances.
- Sport clubs like ACT (Aditya Cricket Tournament) and APL (Aditya Premier League).
Achieving academic excellence by providing globally acceptable technical education by forceasting technology through
- Innovative Research And development.
- Industry Institute Interaction.
- Empowered Manpower.
To induce higher planes of learning by imparting technical education
- With international standards.
- Applied research.
- Creative Ability.
- Value based instruction.