Solapur University, [SU] Solapur Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Solapur University, [SU] Solapur:
- The University has provided with a library which has a collection of more than 26,303 books.
- The library has been subscribed to 90 National and 26 International journals.
- The library has a capacity of more than 100 seats.
- It has also provided with the service of e-source, e-journals Business Source Elite+.
- The University has provided with a medical centre with primary medical care facilities.
- It also provides basic medicines free of cost.
- A lady doctor has been appointed by the University for the convenience of the female students and staff.
- The University has provided with fully furnished hostel facility for 500 boys and 200 girls.
- The campus is Wi-Fi connected including hostel rooms, corridor, Canteen, and cafeteria.
- The University has assured of Medical facilities and Laundry facilities in Hostels.
- To get more information, go to Hostel Details.
- The Canteen has hygienically prepared food provided at economical rates.
- Separate canteens have been provided for boys and girls.
- The University also provides Cafeteria, fast food centre and fruit juice outlets serving snacks and refreshments.
- The entire campus of the Institute is provided with 125 KVA generators backup which includes SITS college buildings, Boys and Girls Hostels and Staff Quarters.
- This facilitates continuous uninterrupted power supply avoiding any inconvenience to the students during the performance of practicals or during the examination period.
- The computers in the campus are backed by 6 KVA online UPS individually in each lab.
- The University has provided Wi-Fi connectivity not only in the hostel building but also in all open spaces including cafeteria, corridors, and mess.
- Individual student’s login has been given to give them free storage at server wherein they can take the backup of their day to day data/ program files.
- This gives a lot of flexibility to the students and their physical location becomes immaterial to carry out the completion of their assignments.
- The campus has already developed an international standard sports complex for indoor and outdoor games.
- The swimming pool facility with separate timings for ladies and gents.