B.Tech Admissions 2021 at Shri Pillappa College of Engineering, [SPCE] Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria at Shri Pillappa College of Engineering, [SPCE] Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed the 12 grade.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum of 45% aggregate in science stream.
- The minimum aggregate shall remain the same for SC/ST, OBC.
Application process at Shri Pillappa College of Engineering, [SPCE] Bangalore
Application process for B.Tech:
- Application form can be found on the official college website.
- The candidate must click on "Apply Now" tab.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- The candidates must fill in personal and educational details.
- The candidates must then submit the form.
Admission process at Shri Pillappa College of Engineering, [SPCE] Bangalore
Admission process for B.Tech:
- The candidate is required to write an entrance exam conducted by COMEDK.
- NRI and management quota students may sign up directly at the college after filling the form available at the college website and qualifying in the entrance exam.
- The selection process is merit based and a list will be compiled of the those who are selected.
- Fees will be discussed after selection of candidates.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Transfer between colleges is not allowed.
- If a candidate does not show up or pay the fees at the appointed time will lose his/her seat which will go to the next preferred candidate.
- Admissions after the final date will not be entertained.
Live Application Forms
Talk to Experts