Eligibility Criteria for Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, [RGCE] Kanchipuram
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidate must have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- General Category candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in PCM.
- BC Category candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% in PCM.
- MBC/ DNC/ SC/ SCA/ ST Category candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in PCM
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant stream from any recognized University in India.
- General Category candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in graduation.
- BC Category candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% in graduation.
- MBC/ DNC/ SC/ SCA/ ST Category candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in graduation.
Application Process for Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, [RGCE] Kanchipuram
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- Application Form along with the Prospectus are available at The Administrative Office.
- This can be done by paying the application fees at the counter.
- Candidates can apply online too if they wish to do so.
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Click on the "Admissions" tab.
- Click either UG Courses or PG Courses.
- Click on "Apply Now".
- A .pdf file will be shown.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill all the particulars as given below.
- Take a DD for the application fee in favor of the College.
- Send the application form, DD and enclosures to the University on or before the last date announced.
- These can be sent either by post or handed to the University in person.
Stepwise Instructions for Filling Application Form
Step 1: Fill out Personal Information
- Name of the Applicant
- Course applied for
- Date of birth
- Blood Group
- Differently Abled [YEs/ No]
- Sports Person [Yes/ No]
- Parent Details
- First Generation Graduate [Yes/ No]
Step 2: Fill out your academic qualifications
- The medium of 10+2 examination.
- Board in 10+2
- Year of passing in 10+2
- Details of education
Step 3: Tick the checkbox for the encloses you have submitted.
Step 4: Write your contact Information.
- Permanent Address
- PArent/ Guardian Address
- Student Mobile Number
- Parent Mobile Number
- Guardian Mobile Number
- Email ID
Step 5: Sign the Declaration
Enclosures Required - Photocopy
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate, if applicable.
- First Graduate Certificate, if applicable.
- Migration Certificate
- Diploma Certificate, if applicable.
- Degree Certificate, for PG applicants.
- Consolidated Mark Sheet.
Admission Process for Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, [RGCE] Kanchipuram
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- BC/MBC/DNT/SC/ST candidates must produce Original Community Certificate from Revenue Authorities during the time of admissions.
- If no community certificate is presented, then they will be treated as General Candidates.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to produce all the required Original Certificates and documents during Admission.
- Admissions into courses will be as per policies of the Tamil Nadu State Government, AICTE and Anna University.
- The List of students selected will be displayed on the notice board at the Registered Office.
- The List will also be made available on the College website.
- All Applicants selected to join the College must go through a Medical examination, which will be arranged by the College.
- Admission of the Applicant will not be complete unless he/she has an Identity Card issued by the College.
- It should be collected from the Office within fifteen days from the date of admission.