RMCET has qualified staff strength of 65 Teaching Faculty and 80 Non-Teaching employees. The employees are paid salary as per the pay scale approved by UGC / AICTE and the D.A is paid as prescribed by State Govt. from time to time. Teaching Faculty is selected by the properly constituted Selection Committee appointed by the University of Mumbai.RMCET has well equipped Laboratories, Computer Departments, Workshop and Library to impart best technical education to the students.
- Hostel & Mess: The residential complex accommodates both boys and girls. There are Five Boys hostels and Two Girls hostels available with requisite amenities and mess facility for about 600 boys and 150 girls. Spacious and well furnished rooms are available to give the students a perfect, homely stay. Special arrangements have been made for the safety, security and privacy of the students and particularly for the girls residing in the hostels.
There are 3 Mess & 2 Canteens available in the campus. Each hostel is provided with Aquaguard water filter and a water cooler. Water and electricity is available round the clock. Two Generators are provided to all these hostels. Internet facility is provided for the hostel inmates.
- Principal & Faculty Accommodation: RMCET has provided accommodation for Principal and faculty in the campus. Rector is available round the clock in the Campus.
- Medical Facility: The college has a Medical Dispensary with a qualified Doctor to provide medical facility to Staff & Students. Ambulance facility is available round the clock.
- Utility Centre: The College has a Utility Centre for the students where the facilities like SBI ATM, Stationary Stores, Xerox, Laundry, Barber and Ice Cream parlor are available.
- SBI ATM Service: The ATM service provided by the State Bank of India provides the students with an easy access to their financial requirement .
- Extra Curricular Activities: There are excellent facilities for games like Cricket, Football, Basketball, Volleyball etc. Students are encouraged to participate in University Inter Collegiate competitions. The Institute has a Chess Club. Well equipped Gymnasium is available in the hostel campus.
- Cultural and extra-curricular activities are regularly organized. Students are also encouraged to participate in inter-institutional cultural activities. To encourage the students to pursue their hobbies, Music Club has been established.
- Tours to Trade Fair and I T Fair are being organized regularly to provide necessary exposure to students in the latest and emerging technologies.