Eligibility Criteria at Quantum School of Business, Dehradun
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- The candidate must have completed graduation.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum score of 50%.
- The candidate must have appeared for the CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT examination.
- The candidate must hold a valid ranking.
- Candidates with more than 12 months of work-experience shall be given preference.
- There will be a special preference for College/University rank holders for the selection process.
- The onus of proof of rank is vested on the applicant.
Application Process at Quantum School of Business, Dehradun
Application Process for MBA:
- The candidates must log into the official website of the college.
- Then must find "Apply Now".
- The application form appears on the screen.
- The candidates must fill the form with personal and educational details.
- Then the candidates must submit the form.
- Along with the registration form complete in all respect, with the required documents (Mark sheets, etc) The candidates must attach a DD of Rs. 500 in the name of "Quantum school of Business" payable at Dehra Dun.
- The Documents and the DD can either be submitted to the institute by hand or can be couriered to the following address:
The Admissions Officer,
Quantum Global Campus,
14 Gandhi Road, Dehradun 248001.
Phone Number: +91-9358189714.
Application form for MBA:
Step 1: Personal details of the candidate
- The candidate must fill in their name, father\'s name, date of birth and gender which are compulsory fields.
- The name must be as in the Graduation marks sheet.
- The date of birth must be same as in the marks sheet
Step 2: Contact Information of the Candidate
- The candidates must enter their contact information.
- The contact information such as email and address must be valid.
- The college officials may contact through the same.
- The Phone number and email id must be active.
Step 3:Education Qualification of the Candidate
- The candidate must fill in his/her educational details accurately.
- The candidate must have proof of their claim.
- The candidate must put in their choice of program accurately.
- The candidate can mention about how he/she got to know about the college which is an optional field.
- Once the form is completed, the candidate must submit the form and proceed to pay.
Admission Process at Quantum School of Business, Dehradun
Admission Process for MBA:
- Candidates which qualify as per the minimum qualifications required shall be called for Group discussion and personal interview.
- The venue and time shall be intimated to the students accordingly.
- Final selection list would be declared after the process of GD/PI will be over along with a waiting list.
- The selected students will be required to deposit the Fee by the last date which shall be intimated accordingly.
- If the student fails to deposit the fee till the last date, his/her admission shall automatically stand cancelled.