Infrastructure Facilities at Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development, Bangalore:
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development Bangalore has separate hostels for boys and girls which are 2kms away from the college.
- The hostels have 24*7 internet facility
- The admissions are on first come first serve basis and priority is given to non-localities.
- Spacious, safe and secure hostel rooms are given to students and have beautiful landscapes.
- Each hostel has a kitchen and spacious Dining Hall.
- All hostel rooms are well furnished.
- Hostel accommodation is there for girls as well as boys.
- The hostel rooms are well maintained to ensure proper hygiene.
- The college has picked up and dropped off points all across the city for its day scholar students.
- Route are well-planned keeping in mind student’s patience and time.
- The Institute currently has a fleet of 12 buses for transportation of its students to and from the Institute.
Yoga and Meditation:
- Facilities are provided to the students for yoga and meditation inside the campus.
- The sessions are aimed at reducing stress and tension on students.
- It lets students lead a healthy lifestyle.
Personality Development & Communication Skills:
- Personality developments are conducted to help students evolve their hidden talents.
- Personal attention is given to every student.
- The sessions aim at enhancing leadership quality, team work skills and communication skills.
- It makes sure students are well nurtured to work in the global sector.
- The Gym is equipped with all modern amenities.
- It has well-trained Instructors and physiotherapists.
- Importance is given to every student’s physical fitness here.
Anti Women Harassment Cell:
- As per Law, the college has an Anti-Harassment Department.
- This section looks into any cases of harassment on women.
- The board consists of a Chairperson, a senior college professor as well as other senior faculty members.
- Strict and immediate action is taken against offenders.