Scholarships at the Periyar University, [PU] Salem:
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Guardian's annual income for Post Matric scholarship from all sources must be Rs-108000.
- Guardian's annual income for Minority scholarship from all sources must be Rs-200000.
- For General and OBC Students must gain minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exams.
- For SC/ST Students must gain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
- Students who get admission in professional courses on the basis of competitive examinations or without competitive examination can apply for a scholarship.
- Students who have already been awarded previous year should apply only for renewal. They should have obtained 50% marks in the previous examination.
Documents Required for apply Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father/mother.