About Sri Sarada College for Women, [SCW] Salem
Sri Sarada College for Women (SSCW), Salem was established in 1961. The College is affiliated to the Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu, India. It is a Government aided college and recognized for receiving grants from University Grants Commission and it has been reaccredited with 'B' grade by NAAC. It receives not only annual grants for the functioning of autonomy but also special plan grants. The progressive voice of the college trains the mind and abilities of the students along with accumulating knowledge that enhances life.
The sole objective of their institution by concentrating more on updating curriculum, improving infrastructure facilities and motivating the faculty and the students to participate in academic development programmes and community-oriented activities. The vision of the college is to empower women through quality education based on the ideals of their national heritage and culture. Their mission is to promote skills, values and knowledge in the learning community through integral education of hand, heart and head.
To empower women through quality education based on the ideals of our national heritage and culture.
- To promote skills, values and knowledge in the learning community through integral education of Hand, Heart and Head.
- To offer career-oriented education merging established and emerging technologies.
- To achieve the capacities for enquiry, creativity, technology, entrepreneurial and moral leadership in the process of higher education.
- To motivate the faculty and the learners to take quality initiatives in academic, research and extension activities and help them serve as desirable human resource in the development of the nation.
- To respond to the global demands for new kinds of programmes providing creative and innovative educational experiences.
Goals and objectives:
Quality enhancement is the sole objective of our institution by concentrating more on updating curriculum, improving infrastructure facilities and motivating the faculty and the students to participate in academic development programmes and community-oriented activities.
Why to join Sri Sarada College for Women, Salem?
- Career guidance and training: The college develops numerous skills of every student by organizing several interactive sessions and programs that boosts confidence to face the real world. Apart from the regular academics they conduct seminars, events and a few more that enhances the communication abilities of the students.
- Accredited: The College has a B Grade certificate provided by the NAAC for its excellent infrastructure and high education standards.
- Faculty: The College has versed faculty which always train the students to excel in their regular academics and even teach them to face the challenging world. The well experienced faculty members ensure that every student takes part in all the activities.
Contact : Ph: +91 427 2447664